Latest Cancer Warning

If what you love is coughing, wheezing, gasping for breath and unbearable pain.

I suppose it's lucky you have no friends and family to grieve you.

Sponsored Links
If what you love is coughing, wheezing, gasping for breath and unbearable pain.

I suppose it's lucky you have no friends and family to grieve you.

It was a bit of a joke, I just like to take life with a pinch of Humour.

Lucky I have no friends and family to grieve me? I actually have many friends and family, who I am very close with, such is mine and their way of life.

definitely not! I'm in the process of quitting, they are costing me too much health wise. They are definitely not cool, they are the biggest regret I have!
The point to what I said was not supposed to be specific to cigarettes or even about completely ignoring health advice (even though I did use the word 'ignore'), it's more an attack on the way we worry way too much. When we worry we often forget that life is temporary and we should enjoy ourselves. By referring to the cigarettes what I actually am doing is trying to evoke a response. Once this idea is formed it becomes difficult to undo. The idea is that initially rejecting my love of cigarettes and creating a 'villain' out of my life style, hopefully makes you think about the things that you love, let's say you love jigsaw puzzles, I want you to think "why would he love cigarettes, why not jigsaw puzzles, man I could die completing a jigsaw puzzle, that would be nice"
Does that make any sense?

Sponsored Links
from the wikipedia page for Satire:

Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

I really do not understand this call....smoking cigarettes causes cancer.....

All through my life, I have NEVER known a smoker in my Family to die from cancer.

BUT Throughout my life, I've known many people in my Family to die from cancer, that have never smoked, in their lives, die from cancer.

They have worked in dusty factories, harsh environments, but never smoked.

So people - get off your high horse, get a grip, and reel it in.

My Uncle Bill, died at 90, due to heart failure, common cause of death, smoked 120 a DAY!!!!

I quit 5 years ago, had some stress to deal with a few months ago and started smoking cigars, ive just quit now for the second time.
I loved smoking, really. That first fag on a frosty morning was brilliant, smoking whilst drinking was also great, oooh and that fag after a meal.mmmmm.
Still glad I quit though.

I really do not understand this call....smoking cigarettes causes cancer.....

All through my life, I have NEVER known a smoker in my Family to die from cancer.

BUT Throughout my life, I've known many people in my Family to die from cancer, that have never smoked, in their lives, die from cancer.

They have worked in dusty factories, harsh environments, but never smoked.

So people - get off your high horse, get a grip, and reel it in.

My Uncle Bill, died at 90, due to heart failure, common cause of death, smoked 120 a DAY!!!!

Are you deliberately stupid?

Sponsored Links
Back