Laws requiring keyholders and registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if you're dishonest enough to pretend I said something I didn't, what are you worth?

Sponsored Links
well, if you're dishonest enough to pretend I said something I didn't, what are you worth?

just realised you mean me. Sorry, are you used to just having your own way and no - one standing up to you?

you joined a thread to pull up a chap for making an incorrect sweeping statement by making an incorrect sweeping statement yourself

your post asking if anyone knew of an area was made expecting the answer to be "no"

instead you`ve ended up looking foolish with egg on your face

get over it.

Sponsored Links
your post asking if anyone knew of an area was made expecting the answer to be "no"

Wrong. I asked a sensible and polite question hoping to receive a sensible and truthful answer without obfuscation, bluff, bluster and abuse. Some of the replies, but not all, matched my hopes.

You might think that you have extra-sensory powers enabling you to guess what's in my mind but you are wrong.

... making an incorrect sweeping statement yourself...

Perhaps you have forgotten the question I actually asked, and mistakenly imagine that it was a statement. Or perhaps you are deliberately and untruthfully pretending that it was a statement. I can't tell.

no, you were been smart and trying to make someone look silly, back fired on you this time.

the rest is just you, in love with the sound of your own voice.

No, I asked a question hoping for an answer, which (among lots of garbage) I did receive.

The interpretation and hostility are all in your own head. I'm sorry.

I see you didn't try to justify your earlier allegations.

JohnD";p="2351916 said:
No, I asked a question hoping for an answer, which (among lots of garbage) I did receive.

The interpretation and hostility are all in your own head. I'm sorry.

waffle, waffle, waffle .............. what allegations - the one your a troll?

Your accusation of being a troll is contemptible.

are you seriously now saying you are not a troll? add delusional to the record

the old adage of stick your nose in - get it cut off springs to mind from your opening post, made yourself look so silly, I doubt anyone on the forum will take you serious again.

fact, earlier fact so no need to justify. Anyone will see your doing a good enough job yourself.

I'm a bit sad that you can say things which are untrue and then slither away. It's rather dishonest of you.

'm a bit sad that you can say things which are untrue and then slither away. It's rather dishonest of you.

who`se slithered anywhere, I`m here to keep correcting trolls like you for a long, long time.

try another question - was humpty pushed? maybe a better placed starter topic for you.

your adding nothing to the thread = troll

I'm a bit sad that you make these untrue allegations, ignore it when you are challenged for your dishonesty, and then slither away, adding a few insults to your dishonesty, and adding no value to the thread. Have you no shame? Have you no respect for truth?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back