Laws requiring keyholders and registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I asked the question I wanted a reply to.

If you want to ask a different question, start your own thread.

No, you asked a question but you didnt like the reply, so you keep asking the same question.

you asked does anyone know ....... yes is the answer.

Sponsored Links
the answer was (I summarise) "yes, there are a limited number of designated areas, but there is no requirement outside these areas." I don't dislike that answer.

We have not seen links to examples of designated areas.

you asked does anyone know ....... yes is the answer.
head_hands-600x400.jpg

OMG

What are we to do. Information not available on Google. What's the world coming to??

We're doomed i tell ye, doomed.

Sponsored Links
the answer was (I summarise) "yes, there are a limited number of designated areas, but there is no requirement outside these areas." I don't dislike that answer.

why do you think the internet would have lists of designated areas? your trying far too hard.

there is no online list of designated section 60 areas, does that mean there are no areas or are you really going to argue it does.

perhaps your just to man to compile the list

think about that.

One does not get to 30000 posts without posting the same crap over and over again. Nuff said.

HTH

care to answer the question put to you?
If you mean the question "why do you think the internet would have lists of designated areas?" I don't think it, and have said so.

You pretend I am arguing. However I have asked a question and have been probing the replies, especially those which did not answer the question.

care to answer the question put to you?
If you mean the question "why do you think..." I don't think it, and have said so.

You pretend I am arguing. However I have asked a question and have been probing the answers, especially those which did not reply to the question.

I have never said you are arguing, I have said you are trolling. You keep asking the same question even when the question has been answered.

But you seem to want to prolong this conversation :confused:

But you seem to want to prolong this conversation :confused:

sorry, didn't realise you had finished doubting others more knowledgeable than yourself.

question answered then, you can sleep safe tonight knowing your not inadvertently breaking the law (assuming you have checked your local council) job done as they say

I am bound to doubt people who make assertions without evidence. I'm sure some of those people know things I don't, just as the reverse is true. I have not "finished" doubting such assertions.

Perhaps it's just as well I doubted that all householders are legally obliged to register notify their alarms and keyholders, since it isn't true.

Do you think I should have taken anyone's word for it? Or does "doubting others more knowledgeable than yourself" mean something else?

I already know I am not breaking the law, so I can continue to sleep soundly.

Nighty night.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back