Laying floor tiles with no more nails

Nothing, but you've been posting on here for nearly 4 years and have just started using it. Please be so bold and inform me of your real name, or are you scared to?
Curiosity killed the cat GC but I am curious as to how joe actually knows your real name :!:

Sponsored Links
Nothing, but you've been posting on here for nearly 4 years and have just started using it. Please be so bold and inform me of your real name, or are you scared to?
Curiosity killed the cat GC but I am curious as to how joe actually knows your real name :!:

its a secret! :LOL:
It's not rocket science - you only have to look in my profile, then you'll see what I do for a living, my e-mail address etc. Surprised it's taken "Joe" so long...

Sponsored Links
No, Joe has made a point of using my name, I want to know his. I want him to tell me but.... he won't.

What's wrong with using your name Gareth? That's what it's for isn't it?

Calm down Gareth - it's only a forum.
Regardless, you make an issue out of posting my name - what's your name? If you send me your name by e-mail, I swear I won't post it on the forum. My word is my bond..... I dare ya.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back