Leaking Baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All.

Moved into our house over the summer. Just really started to use the combi and noticed low pressure so filled it via the filling loop.

Then noticed its been leaking. Have taken the cover off to have a look (not touched anything gas related). I can see that its leaking behind the pump. Looks like the whole pump is attatched to this part by a couple of screws.

I imagine that there must be a couple of rubber seals that must have perished. Can i get hold of these (where from)and is it easy to change them?? Or do i have to buy the whole pump assembly.

Many thanks

Andy

Sponsored Links
If you really want to try to repair your own boiler then you will have to positively identify the parts required and purchase them from a suitable supplier like Parts Center or Time and Temperature.

Tony

Thanks Agile....

Err. I think that i have positively identified the parts. Behind the pump body is leaking at the return pipe and manifold. I imagine that there are a couple of O rings that have perished.

My question again for the less pedantic, is what size O rings do i need to purchase and where from??

Sponsored Links
Found what i needed. 2 O rings (22mm x 3mm)

I'd change all 3 if I was you.

OOPs. Thanks baxpoti. Would this be a difficult job to do. Looks like all that needs doing is to remove the 2 screws holding the pump and housing, then replace the O rings.

Or would you suggest that i replace the full pump/housing (hopefully the 3 ) rings come with it -lol)

Thanks for the help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back