Leaking Remeha Avanta 24 System Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Remeha Avanta 24S System Boiler which is less than 2 years old. I have noticed that there was small leak as I placed a newpaper underneath it. It is not a consistent flow but cannot explain why it is happening. Last night I topped it beyond 1 bar, this evening now it is below 1 bar. The gauge is still at 0.7 bar

Could it be from the valve on the bottom boiler where the water goes in and comes out?

However, it is still functioning and no error code has been displayed.

Please can someone help me.

Sponsored Links
It's very difficult to diagnose a leak without seeing.

If you are able to see where the leak is coming from, a pic would help enormously.

Whipping the cover off may help, if you are OK with that, but turn off the power first.

As it's under a year old, I would get the installer back though.

1st port of call is your installer.

If he can't get there then you have your warranty.

Don't take the case off.. Get a registered gas installer to look at it if your boiler warranty hasn't been registered.

Allan

you boiler is still under warranty if its under 2 years old. please ring heateam on 0844 797690, have the full address and boiler serial number ready when you ring. you'l find the serial number under the boiler on a data plate or if you drop the front case off there is a further data plate behind the case that hold the PCB.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't advise popping the door of as it forms the seal on the airbox.

First call should always be your installer so that they can at least check out their pipework.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back