LED MR16 lamps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My wife arrived home with a MR16 9 LED lamp of 0.35W from poundland. OK it works great and reading the instructions it says to check that using the lamp will not exceed the maximum output for the fitting.

In my case I have a toroidal transformer with a 200VA output so not a problem but it does seem odd to warn about overload when under loading is far more likely to be a problem.

The pods are purely for decoration so output is not an issue but I was impressed with the output and have every intention of replacing the other three lamps.

But I would think I am in the minority using a toroidal transformer I would think most people use inverters with a minimum output and rather surprised there is no warning!

Sponsored Links
She's fond of coming back from there with odd electrical items, isn't she.

Mine comes back with multipacks of Mini Cheddars, which are easy to install.

10314011_H.jpg

We're posh down here - we eat these all year round.

A cheesy snack isn't just for Christmas, you know - you're thinking of jokes on small pieces of paper....

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back