Lets hope nobody’s bright enough.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 292770

Dripford caught implying nobody in Wales is intelligent to know the difference between advice and law.
The mind boggles as to what must be going on in a ‘real’ government.
What does Boz really think of us?
The clip contains some bad language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Alex Belfield.

I won’t bother watching his utter tosh.

Although I do agree with what he says...

That ginger topped t~*t just needs a good punch in the face..
I want to every time I hear the obnoxious twonk!

Dripford caught implying nobody in Wales is intelligent to know the difference between advice and law.
The mind boggles as to what must be going on in a ‘real’ government.
What does Boz really think of us?
The clip contains some bad language.

Who did you vote for? Brexit and Boris?

Sponsored Links
This welsh bloke and Nicolas entire
Agenda is based around there quest for independance

This welsh bloke and Nicolas entire
Agenda is based around there quest for independance
Sturgeon’s is , not sure about him though. Strikes me he ain’t got a clue about what he wants or what he’s trying to achieve.

Very telling.
Tell me EFLI

do you get your information from trusted scientific journals, like BMJ, Nature.com, Cochrane. Jamanetwork etc

or do you rely on right wing commentators pushing unverified, unpublished, not backed up with evidence....opinions for which they have a hidden agenda: increasing their channel viewings for more revenue

Tell me EFLI

do you get your information from trusted scientific journals, like BMJ, Nature.com, Cochrane. Jamanetwork etc

or do you rely on right wing commentators pushing unverified, unpublished, not backed up with evidence....opinions for which they have a hidden agenda: increasing their channel viewings for more revenue
Are you not the one when i put links up to bmj you basically said pile of shyte because it didnt suit your train of thought , couldnt make it up your truly are embarrassing

Are you not the one when i put links up to bmj you basically said pile of shyte because it didnt suit your train of thought , couldnt make it up your truly are embarrassing
I seem to recall you were trying to prove something that the BMJ didnt actually say

go and get the jab, theres a good chap and take Mrs Gas112 with you

Tell me EFLI
It's not really about information in the way you mean.

The video in question shows Drakeford saying something that shows he is trying to pull the wool over the people's eyes - whilst being less than successful with his policies.

You say:
Alex Belfield.
I won’t bother watching his utter tosh.

So, presumably you won't know.

Were Belfield to show a clip of Johnson making a fool of himself (poor example as all clips of Johson show that) and saying something contradictory to the existing rules then you would not know about it and presumably wouldn't even believe it if you did because the source is a video on Youtube from an entertainer.
What difference does the source make if it shows those in power saying something that was not intended to be made public.

Have look at the video and tell us what in it is not correct.

As I keep saying: you really are being rather silly and tedious lately in your crusade. I think you are overdoing it by trying to reply to too many posts and topics and bully people into your way of thinking while, in your haste, not reading the posts accurately enough.
You really do seem to be a miserable bugger.
I know you are upset because you voted for brexit and now regret it but AngleEyes has said you should be forgiven so don't punish yourself to much and lighten up.

People are allowed to disagree with you.

People are allowed to disagree with you.
Of course.

I'm not convinced the earth is flat though either. But now thanks to the internet, many are convinced it is. How is it now sensible to disagree with solid evidential facts?

Last edited:
OOOh someone saying "facts"... do we need links and evidence of these so called "facts" lol

Sponsored Links
Back