Lets hope nobody’s bright enough.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Not a fan of MD but living in Wales I've seen a lot of his broadcasts so not convinced it was him speaking in the vid clip, the tone and timing seemed wrong to me.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
bully people into your way of thinking

No, I don’t care what other people think.

I give robust answers to you because your posts are littered with dishonest debating techniques and in the context of Covid, that is dangerous and misleading.

You do realise the lies pushed out by anti vaxxers and Covid deniers is literally killing people

I know you are upset because you voted for brexit
You misinterpret my posts on Brexit. I’m not personally upset one iota, I am about the endless gaslighting, propaganda and lies by the govt which are repeated on here ad nauseum.

The video in question shows Drakeford saying something that shows he is trying to pull the wool over the people's eyes - whilst being less than successful with his policies

it’s a one second clip without context.

Why has bell field repeated the same clip numerous times but not a longer part of the interview.

Where is the whole interview?

I guarantee this is taken out of context and it doesn’t mean what the video claims.

Did you see the emotive crap Bellfield was coming out with…concentration camps - come on, he is just playing to his conspiracist supporters.

Sponsored Links
I know you are upset because you voted for brexit and now regret it but AngleEyes has said you should be forgiven so don't punish yourself to much and lighten up.
I don't think I did.
I did definitely say that some who realise they've made a mistake, apologise, learn from it, and move on.
I never mentioned anything about forgiveness.
I think you should take your own advice:
As I keep saying: you really are being rather silly and tedious lately in your crusade. I think you are overdoing it by trying to .... bully people into your way of thinking while, in your haste, not reading the posts accurately enough.
You really do seem to be a miserable bugger.

Of course.

I'm not convinced the earth is flat though either. But now thanks to the internet, many are convinced it is. How is it now sensible to disagree with solid evidential facts?
The ‘evidence’ and ‘facts’ of a select few.

it’s a one second clip without context.

Why has bell field repeated the same clip numerous times but not a longer part of the interview.

Where is the whole interview?

I guarantee this is taken out of context and it doesn’t mean what the video claims.

Did you see the emotive crap Bellfield was coming out with…concentration camps - come on, he is just playing to his conspiracist supporters.
I entirely agree, it's a video clip entirely devoid of any context.
One can not even be sure that the words are those expressed at the time because the mouth is hidden from view.
Such tactics as these must be considered highly suspicious.

I entirely agree, it's a video clip entirely devoid of any context.
One can not even be sure that the words are those expressed at the time because the mouth is hidden from view.
Such tactics as these must be considered highly suspicious.

if the clip is representative of the whole interview, Bellfield would have shown a longer segment

It looks to me as though the clip is out of context and Mark Drayford wasnt referring to himself.

The ‘evidence’ and ‘facts’ of a select few.
Yes, I accept there are a few gullible conspiracy nutters out there that would rather believe discredited nonsense than solid facts. Some even claim to be intelligent. The clever ones I guess are the ones making money out if the gullible.

The clever ones I guess are the ones making money out if the gullible.
You mean like the government, friends ,family and pharma profiteering from brainwashing the masses into believing the hysteria about masks and vaccines, I presume?.

Sponsored Links
Back