Liar .............

Reading the link provided by gasbanni, I feel a thorough investigation of Harwood is long overdue. 10 complaints in 12 yrs, is 10 complaints too many. How this has not been picked up by his commanding officers beggars belief. The judge saying these facts could not be presented is beyond me. specially when judges (when sentencing other criminals ) take into account previous convictions
Anyway as snico says, it's time to move on. I do hope lessons have been learn't from this case and the Met take the appropriate action against an thug who has prematurely ended an innocent man's life.

Sponsored Links
Before you tarnish Britain as a police state you should try living in Germany for a few years, unfortunatly we get the occaisional rotten apple but by and large i think our police men and women could be a lot worst.
But why advocate the race to the bottom?..which is what happens when people drone on about how 'it could be worse'!

Until the state properly investigates it's agents, we are indeed living in a police state!

Sponsored Links
The Met are going to conduct their own investigatiopn now so we shall see how that evolves.

The Met are going to conduct their own investigatiopn now so we shall see how that evolves.
Even if they get rid of that piece of sh*t he still gets away with it...

And probably get re-employed next year...

If not by the Met, then G4S!

I'm sure if he either resigns or is "pushed out " of the Met, his reputation now precedes him. He'll be lucky to get a job stacking shelves at Aldi's or Lidl's .

I'm sure if he either resigns or is "pushed out " of the Met, his reputation now precedes him. He'll be lucky to get a job stacking shelves at Aldi's or Lidl's .
Surrey police (or their proposed G4s partners) will probably see him as an asset!

Wasn't the final conclusion of the patholigists internal bleeding?
It was on the news last night that the push might not have started the bleeding. One of the doctors at the trial said this afaik.
Maybe it was one of the mets doctors paid to say that??
But you could say it wasn't the push but rather the impact with the ground?

Anyway there is no proof that the push by harwood and subsequent impact started the bleeding.
He might have been bleeding already before he got the shove.
Some geezer up the pub might have elbowed him!
Who's to know?

Would he still be alive today had he not got the shove?
In england...11,575 died from liver disease in 2009. (source=google)
Tomlingson was a walking timebomb.
I need to be careful here or I'll be labelled a police apologist. :rolleyes:

But you could say it wasn't the push but rather the impact with the ground?

If you pushed someone off a 150ft high building, the push won't kill them.

Tomlinson shouldn't have been pushed at all. He was walking away from the thug (who also claims he thought Tomlinson could have been walking towards him ) Yeah Right. Perhaps Harwood should have gone to Specsavers.
Time to put him on a proper lie detector machine. That'll show he's a lying b*****d.

If you pushed someone off a 150ft high building, the push won't kill them.

The "push" alone might kill someone with liver disease by starting the bleeding.
Isn't this why tomlingson died or was it the impact? Or was it neither as he already was bleeding on the insides?
Nobody knows and never will know.

Sponsored Links
Back