Life after death...... The Proof

You believe is science don't you? How do you think the universe started?

Yes I do Joe and to answer your question, I don't, I think it has always been here. A'la infinity
but again that's also just a theory I offer no proof

Sponsored Links
His claim is that our consciousness creates the universe and not the other way around.

To prove there is life after death on that basis, he would have to prove that consciousness continues after the brain is dead, which he makes no claim to. What's left is just a philosophical outlook, similar to the NLP crap that goes around...

Everyone knows the Earth is held up on the back of a turtle.

You may ask what's holding the turtle up?

It's no use arguing, it's turtles all the way down...

Sponsored Links
All the way down to where????????

And aren't they getting mighty tired by now?

I saw it on QI Securespark. :D Some woman nob who was arguing about what holds the Earth up. Hard to believe how stupid people can be; or not...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down

"A well-known scientist (some say it was Bertrand Russell) once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the center of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant tortoise." The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the tortoise standing on?" "You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's tortoises all the way down!""
dunce.gif

Back