light panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have a small ceiling in a bay window of my en-suite were i have the oppurtunity and want a couple of downlights.
I have found these ilumos led glass panel lights which i think are quite swish.

it says to switch on its , once for center light, twice for blue light only and further switching for blue and white lights together.

would any kind sole help me by having a look at there spec and commenting about them.

Tried to paste the link below but not to sure if it will link.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/I-LumoS-L...rkt=12&mehot=pp&sd=331553690484#ht_4494wt_774

Thanks
Russell

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
I am not certain what comments you may require.

Hi Thanks FrodoOne, I suppose I was just asking if there was any glaringly obvious way in which these lights were not suitable.
I have since spoke to technical from I lumos and they have answered my main question which was the sequence activation from my standard light switch, which i was told holds memory for just 40 seconds so the sequence is disturbed after un -use.

Sponsored Links
Really, all of that is a "no brainier."
There are many "electronic" devices - such as PIR Proximity Sensors - which can be switched to "Permanent On" in just such a manner of switch manipulation.
The device which you are considering may have a three step setting, determined by such switch manipulation.
If it works as described I can see no problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back