lighten up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will all who post on here chill out. We answer your questions free of charge, despite the fact it has cost most of us thousands of pounds to become qualified.

Yet you cant take a little bit of banter.

If you cant handle it call a plumber and pay. :evil:

Ok thats me done

Happy again now :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Are you telling me to lighten up?! What, are you saying I'm a bit stressed, like?! EH?! EH?! ;)

Of course if someone was REALLY annoying you, you could all give incorrect advice in some kind of pact.

Such as

"Yes, you will need to do up compression nuts as tight as is possible. Professional plumbers use a 3-foot wrench for this."

"The best way to connect plastic piping is by soldering it"

"If I were you, I would run a 28mm IRON pipe from your incoming water main, straight to your low-pressure non-thermostatic shower"

Oh the possibilities. :evil:

You miserable git! It's all very well for you to have a moan, but you could at least give a hint what prompted it so we can all wade in. :evil:

Instead of just moaning, get cross and find some real life for an hour or so, then dream up some really cutting put down. ;)

Now then, what started all this?

(So why don't my smilies work?)

Sponsored Links
(So why don't my smilies work?)

Clever software. Any mail starting "you miserable git" is denied smilies.

But I agree on the miserable git bit. :rolleyes:

I was a miserable git but now im a happy bunny :D
what started this well a bad day and something to do with plumbing in pedastals, oh and the guy who needs a taste of plumbing pages humour.

Happy Now!!!! all you lovely people

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back