lighting socket that cant be used for a plug ?

I can pick up buns too.

Bit uncomfortable though.

Sponsored Links
Pensdown said:
One day you must let me in the how you got the name Bev from that other post. I have read it 100 times and it goes straight over my head

I sent Mick a link to an MCB on fleabay.

When I looked at again it was being bid on by username "HornyBevLeek" or something like that.

He saved me the price of a new cosumer unit, SO my wife kindly offered to give him one :eek: :eek: :eek:

A bun that is :)

Sponsored Links
LMAO

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks John...now I can sleep at night That did bloody bug me :LOL:

"No-one misses a slice off a cut cake" as married women like to say.

Just one point, though.

The Mother bit of the fitting is a 300W TH lamp isn't it?

Will that o/load the lighting circuit?

No shouldn't think so. the lighting radial for the new extension is independent from the rest of the house.

Running one 60w ceiling light in new living room, 1 60w light in utility, 2 x energy efficient 25w wall lights and then the mother and daughter.

In fact, will probably fit low energy lights in ceiling as well once i've finished.

Cheers for the concern though :)

Just a bit of a follow up on this. I went to local electrical wholesaler in Manchester today for a look around.

I hadnt realised just how much the sheds rip you off with the price of these energy saving bulbs.

I ended up replacing every bulb in the house (except the kitchen recessed ones) with these energy savers and i only spent £24.50 :eek:

That included bulbs for the wall lights in 2 rooms, utility room, cooker hood, hall, landing, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 3 bedside lamps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back