Live 8

I saw something yesterday about farmers in third world countries committing suicide because they could not cope with their debts. So we have something in common with them then.

Sponsored Links
Damocles said:
I saw something yesterday about farmers in third world countries committing suicide because they could not cope with their debts. So we have something in common with them then.

On that point over here there is a lot who top theirselves aswell and for some reason they always choose hanging never any other way

Nice attacking comment Kendor not one i would have put as you dont know other peoples situations or what they have had to do etc but on the same point the onus isnt on the rest of us to bail other people out of their situation no matter how they came to be in it.

On this point if we send military help to overthrow the dictators who cause it we are interferring

If we send aid and money it always ends up in the wrong hands and never does any good

Time and time again this has been done with aid and nothing changes from the first lot in Biafra in the mid late 60's nothing has changed in over 40 years probably before most of the people on the forum were born.

As i've mentioned in other posts it's not a case of "bailing" anyone out it's just giving them the chance to make better of what they have.
Our society has taken generations to get where it is so it's not an overnight solution but they need the kickstart to get them on the road to recovery and to keep the momentum going once established.
in the old days goals were achieved quicker because of wars and pillage but in these "peaceful" days that's not an option for a country to take and therefore they need help of others.

Sponsored Links
Hello ... :)
I came across this O/T forum while browsing the other tiling /plumbers board
I would like to add my point here regarding the Africa Situation ,as someone mentioned earlier about keep bailing them out ,which is true can we not let the UN go in an give the aid out ?
If we keep funding despots/tyrants with aid money for "rockets an bombs",the UN should be "made" to get tough ....
Its a great shame that there isnt an ocean of Crude Oil in Africa like Iraq ,or else it would be the "Mother of all Terror nations "in the grubby Yanks crosshair,
dont mention Mogadishu,

Back