live stock exports & the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
New Zealand has already given a lead on exporting livestock

It banned the transport of live animals across borders for slaughter in 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
I'm the good looking one back right. Nowt to hide me boyo.

well there should be boyo :LOL: there def' should be

forget to take the missus did u Hmmm left her at home ??? u should have taken her she could have carried all your shopping 2 steps behind u :idea:

Last edited:
You are talking the same lies and nonsense as transom (arse end)
http://www.imta-uk.org/import-export/importing/countries-approved-to-export-to-the-eu

The whole thread is based on transom's (arse end) lies and bogus nonsense.
For instance, UK has a preference for chicken breasts, do you think UK exports the live chickens, then imports the breasts.
Or do you think they slaughter the chickens here and export the rest of the useful carcass via chilled or frozen transport?
Take your time, it is not a trick question!
Next time you are on a ferry look around to see how many live animals are being transported. :rolleyes:
Your hatred of normal people seems to have removed your ability to read or even think... If you would be good enough to show us the link between what I have written and what you think I have written then I'm sure that we would all be delighted and you could froth in rage and bitterness a little less. Your link seems to refer to the import of goods from outside of the EU, not sure what you think you are trying to get across to us....Calm down darling, you'll blow an "O"ring

Don't blame you.
You won't be the first rat to leave.

:LOL::LOL:
cannot take it then Noseall hmmm bit of a bully boy noseall . Used to getting your own way ??

toys out the pram time is it ?? your missus wear sun glasses a lot does she ?? :LOL:

bruise easily does she ?? Hmmm eventually u will get found out may be , be carefull

This chap Noseall seems to be a very sad and bitter individual. Perhaps he has nothing better to do than sit in his grotty bedsit amusing himself the best way he can...Noseall, perhaps if you took down the mirrors, then you wouldn't have to look at yourself, raging in self hatred.

I'm off for a pint with friends....Do you have any?

The UK has long been at the forefront of animal welfare and will in due time be able to do so again. In many parts of the EU, veal crates, although banned (Pioneered by the UK) are still used and their illegal use is ignored and goes unpunished. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a nice juicy steak or a chop like the next man but there is no need to torture our livestock before it becomes our food.

Stop eating chicken then.

Many chickens face an excruciating death being plunged alive into boiling water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back