Loads of Albanians

Sponsored Links
The statement I was questioning referred to refugees.

It did not mention Albanians.

Sponsored Links
Asylum returns account for just 3% of all returns.
The topic is about Albanians claiming asylum.

2.2 Asylum related returns​

"Asylum related returns accounted for only 3% of total returns in 2021."

So if there was just 1,000 Albanians out of 10,000 claiming asylum, that'll equate to about 999.7 successful Albanian asylum applications.
The 0.3 Albanian will be returned.

Asylum returns account for just 3% of all returns.
The topic is about Albanians claiming asylum.

2.2 Asylum related returns​

"Asylum related returns accounted for only 3% of total returns in 2021."

So if there was just 1,000 Albanians out of 10,000 claiming asylum, that'll equate to about 999.7 successful Albanian asylum applications.
The 0.3 Albanian will be returned.
What are they claiming asylum from?
I understand some will come as migrants but i don't get why they should be called refugees?

That's incorrect, about 500 were deported for immigration offences, and about the same number held in UK prisons for offences such as rape, sexual offences involving children, kidnap and serious assault.

Where do you get the figure 25 ?

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/1000-alb...n-offenders-deported-from-uk-this-year/354489
I'm not sure i'd use GBNEWS to back up any claims about migration, and you may retort that the BBC figures reporting 21 returned is biased and too low - split the difference, maybe? You're right, many will vanish into the shadows but not all will escape scrutiny.
Do we have some kind of Green Card system, like the States? Maybe we should.

My answer did.
Why have some been given leave to remain - asylum I think.

GB news - find a gov page. There should be one some where. Maybe home office or perhaps they don't want to show figures.

It didn't take the current lot long to f it up did it.

Returns.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back