Loads of Albanians

Do people born in the UK commit crime in the UK? Yes, of course they do.
Do people of all colours born in the UK commit crime in the UK? Yes, of course they do.

However, no one can deny the current crossings have a strong potential to add to the problem. And no, before the 'open door supporters' jump down my throat, I'm not saying every single person on these boats is a criminal or will end up working in crime. But can you confidently say they won't?

Sponsored Links
Do people of all colours born in the UK commit crime in the UK? Yes, of course they do.

However, no one can deny the current crossings have a strong potential to add to the problem. And no, before the 'open door supporters' jump down my throat, I'm not saying every single person on these boats is a criminal or will end up working in crime. But can you confidently say they won't?

Criminals commit crime whenever the opportunity presents itself.
They'll usually go for the easiest options, and the less likelihood of being caught.
If they're prepared to travel to UK, using nefarious methods, in order to commit crime, what does that suggest to you?

UK should seek to cooperate with European crime detection forces. Oops, Brexit meant they severed such links.

Last edited:
Criminals commit crime whenever the opportunity presents itself.
They'll usually go for the easiest options, and the less likelihood of being caught.
If they're prepared to travel to UK, using nefarious methods, in order to commit crime, what does that suggest to you?
It suggests to me we need to stop the friggin' boats coming across ;)

You did? show me where.

That s what I said. You do understand the verb 'to discuss', I assume.

Blimey the word discuss is a verb

Not a lot of point in discussing said issues with you

Due to the fact that you along with several other fruit cakes seem to think that thousands of migrants crossing the channel from France has nowt to do with the french :ROFLMAO:

That some how the UK are responsible for the French coast

That some how the UK runs the port of Calais :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

I keep hearing about these "open door supporters"

Who are they ?

It suggests to me we need to stop the friggin' boats coming across ;)
It has been demonstrated that UK is incapable of doing that.
UK cannot stop refugees being created.
UK cannot stop those refugees wanting to come to UK.
UK cannot stop the boats leaving France for UK.
UK is not interested in making a legal and accessible way for refugees to apply for asylum in UK.

Therefore UK is obliged to continue processing asylum seekers in consideration of the UN charter.

The ones who don't seem to want the doors restricted in any shape or form.
As I've already said I'm all for granting asylum to anyone that needs it. That is an automatic 'restriction' if the UK can process the asylum seekers.
But the system is broken, and has been for a long, long time, and there's no eagerness or ability to fix it.

Not a lot of point in discussing said issues with you
You haven't tried and you are making lame excuses to avoid trying.
When you find an "anti-UK rant" of mine, then we can discuss it. In the meantime, keep hopping about from one foot to the other. At least the exercise will do you good.

I notice that you are incapable of explaining what you think might be achieved by your racist rants.
Perhaps you could tell us what it is that you hope to achieve with your racist rants?

Due to the fact that you along with several other fruit cakes seem to think that thousands of migrants crossing the channel from France has nowt to do with the french
I don't suppose it has much to do with the French. Do they refugees need the permission of the French to leave France?
Can you tell us how the French are involved?

That some how the UK are responsible for the French coast
That some how the UK runs the port of Calais
I think you're in danger of disappearing down a rabbit hole. Never mind, when you arrive in Alice's wonderland, you'll feel at home, Watch out for that mad hatter! He's off his rocker.

Yea but who are they ? Name them
It's very evident who the apologists are on this forum but nah, starting to name folk isn't my style. As for across the UK, would take me a day or two to gather that info ...

I think we'd be hard pushed to find almost anyone against the boat people coming in if it was obvious they had just escaped a horrendous situation and the UK was their nearest safe destination. It's very evident that's not the situation, people are traversing countries/continents to get here instead of stopping at previous safe locations. I'm not going round and round in circles debating this, it's a well documented fact.

Look at this guy, goodness look at the pic of him on the boat. He's evidently mentally and physically broken. He looks destitute, in need of a good meal and wash. The poor guys at the end of his tether ...

I'm out in terms of replying to certain folk in this specific thread cause it just goes round and round. We're not going to agree on much if anything which is fine.

It's very evident who the apologists are on this forum but nah, starting to name folk isn't my style. As for across the UK, would take me a day or two to gather that info ...

I think we'd be hard pushed to find almost anyone against the boat people coming in if it was obvious they had just escaped a horrendous situation and the UK was their nearest safe destination. It's very evident that's not the situation, people are traversing countries/continents to get here instead of stopping at previous safe locations. I'm not going round and round in circles debating this, it's a well documented fact.

Look at this guy, goodness look at the pic of him on the boat. He's evidently mentally and physically broken. He looks destitute, in need of a good meal and wash. The poor guys at the end of his tether ...

I'm out in terms of replying to certain folk in this specific thread cause it just goes round and round. We're not going to agree on much if anything which is fine.
Too easy nof to understand what people are saying and label them wrongly.

Ive not seen anybody advocating open doors.

But its the fault of EU France USA Labour etc, not our government !
Who came into power at 2010? How long did it take deportations to start falling? Who is responsible for the deportations?

LOL It's interesting that the EU increased. Probably prison related but all countries have crooks - even us.

That's because you interpret anyone saying that genuine asylum seekers should be granted asylum, with your misinterpretation that they are suggesting an open door policy and anyone is welcome.
Do you see where the problem lies?

But you are going round in circles with this, there is no requirement for asylum seekers to seek asylum in the first safe country.
You might not like that, you obviously disagree with that, but it's the way it is.

And why should UK not take a fair share of asylum seekers, voluntarily?

Sponsored Links
Back