Loads of Albanians

Come on in, one and all. So there might be a few criminals amongst you, we care not a jot. Come on in ...

Sponsored Links
Come on in, one and all. So there might be a few criminals amongst you, we care not a jot. Come on in ...

Let's put this another way?

Even though you don't or won't accept the difference about the immigration issue really boils down to an effective government and an effective system. How or what do you want to happen ?

I'm fed up trying to point out it's up to us as a country to sort it. No point blaming anybody else.

So what is the answer if it's not an effective government and system?

Let's put this another way?

Even though you don't or won't accept the difference about the immigration issue really boils down to an effective government and an effective system. How or what do you want to happen ?

I'm fed up trying to point out it's up to us as a country to sort it. No point blaming anybody else.

So what is the answer if it's not an effective government and system?

I am fed up ( not) is trying to point out that the French scoundrels bear some responsibility for migrants leaving “ there coast “ in boats

Let’s face it the french scoundrels also threatened to cut off leccy to Jersey

Rammed fishing boats

And we’re up to there eyeballs in that attempt at stopping covid vaccines coming to the UK when it all kicked off

Granted they hid behind the EU but it was a French caper

And now it’s dumping there migrants onto the UK

Scoundrels

I am fed up ( not) is trying to point out that the French scoundrels bear some responsibility for migrants leaving “ there coast “ in boats

Let’s face it the french scoundrels also threatened to cut off leccy to Jersey

Rammed fishing boats

And we’re up to there eyeballs in that attempt at stopping covid vaccines coming to the UK when it all kicked off

Granted they hid behind the EU but it was a French caper

And now it’s dumping there migrants onto the UK

Scoundrels
Ok so your blaming the french and think the answer is in their hands ?

Fair to say that you dont know what you want to happen or how to change anything then ?

Sponsored Links
Ok so your blaming the french and think the answer is in their hands ?

Fair to say that you dont know what you want to happen or how to change anything then ?

Yes the french are responsible for France

Migrants are leaving there coast in there thousands

How about the french police there coast correctly

What do you expect the Uk to do about french territory

Fact is the french are not interested they just want rid of em hence why they are turning a blind eye and assisting criminal gangs and migrants

Yes the french are responsible for France

Migrants are leaving there coast in there thousands

How about the french police there coast correctly

What do you expect the Uk to do about french territory

Fact is the french are not interested they just want rid of em hence why they are turning a blind eye and assisting criminal gangs and migrants
I think you have answered the point.

We will be ok as soon as the French look after us .

I think you have answered the point.

We will be ok as soon as the French look after us .

Look after us :ROFLMAO:

If it was the other way around
Like thousands of migrants leaving the Uk on boats going to France

You would be all over it blaming the UK

You hypocrite

Noseall along with few others in here could dip there hands in there pockets and take an Albanian migrant and give em lodgings ??

Best advised not to leave any valuables about ?

Roll up yer carpets and put em in storage ?

Any thing that moves screw or bolt it down ?

Warn yer neighbours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you honestly think your comments will dissuade asylum seekers coming to UK and applying for asylum?

What do you think will be achieved by your anti-foreigner rant?

What do you think you will
Achieve by your anti UK rants / narrative ???

Why not respond to my question first:

But if you can't then by all means, find a post of mine that meets your criteria of an "anti-UK rant", and we can discuss it.

Discuss it :ROFLMAO:

I already responded

You did? show me where.

That s what I said. You do understand the verb 'to discuss', I assume.

Blimey the word discuss is a verb

Not a lot of point in discussing said issues with you

Due to the fact that you along with several other fruit cakes seem to think that thousands of migrants crossing the channel from France has nowt to do with the french :ROFLMAO:

That some how the UK are responsible for the French coast

That some how the UK runs the port of Calais :ROFLMAO:

You haven't tried and you are making lame excuses to avoid trying.
When you find an "anti-UK rant" of mine, then we can discuss it. In the meantime, keep hopping about from one foot to the other. At least the exercise will do you good.

I notice that you are incapable of explaining what you think might be achieved by your racist rants.
Perhaps you could tell us what it is that you hope to achieve with your racist rants?

I don't suppose it has much to do with the French. Do they refugees need the permission of the French to leave France?
Can you tell us how the French are involved?

I think you're in danger of disappearing down a rabbit hole. Never mind, when you arrive in Alice's wonderland, you'll feel at home, Watch out for that mad hatter! He's off his rocker.

Never really bother reading long winded multi quote war and peace long posts / waffle

Any way

Your the racist fruit cake

Stop
Making lame excuses for yer waffle

Your in danger of some one taking you seriously :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Despite yer anti UK rhetoric / narrative
The above has been the discourse between transam and myself over the last day or so.
Anyone with half a brain (including transam) can see that transam keeps making these anti-foreigner and anti-French rants. But he has no idea why he keeps doing it, or at least he's incapable of explaining why he does it. He has no idea what he's trying to achieve, and he has no clue what he actually might achieve.
He just reverts to making up false and inexplicable counter allegations.
I've been noticing that this is his typical pattern of behaviour with anyone else with whom he disagrees, and he fails to offer anything resembling an intelligent discussion.

Is there a medical explanation for inexplicable, unintelligible and uncontrollable outbursts?

I looked it up, and it seems that autism can cause uncontrollable outbursts of anger at friends, acquaintances, family, colleagues, etc. And transam does appear to be a lonely soul.
The emotion I see most routinely associated with autism is anger. Again and again–on Facebook, discussion forums, blogs–I see pleas from parents for suggestions about handling anger outbursts in their autistic children. Adult ASD forums are an outlet for more direct expressions of anger–at friends, acquaintances, family, classmates, colleagues, strangers and the world in general.

We autistics are apparently an angry bunch. And it’s no wonder. As children, the world comes at us with an intensity that is confusing, frustrating and, yes, aggravating. Add to that years of miscommunication, bullying, rejection and being misunderstood and it’s not surprising to see the “angry autistic” has become a deeply entrenched stereotype.

So I guess we all should cut transam some slack, because he's evidently filled with rage, and although he cannot understand the world around him, he desperately wants to be part of it. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to behave appropriately.
Now he's admitted to not having sufficient attention span to read more than a line or two, so this comment isn't aimed at him, it's a plea for everyone else to bear in mind that he's full of uncontrollable rage because he can't deal with the way the world treats him.

I've found a medical term for transam's uncontrollable outbursts:
It was only recently that an outburst nearly cost me my job. It was so serious that I took a leave of absence to reflect on what happened and to talk to my psychiatrist and psychologist as to why I am so self-destructive.

I was then diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder and my therapists explained to me that my condition only affects five per cent of the general population — maybe even less. It may seem like a foreign diagnosis to many, but its effect can be catastrophic. Upon reflection, this illness could have contributed to several terminations at previous jobs. My outbursts (never physical), certainly ended more than a few relationships.

Despite the numerous claims that Albania is free of persecution, etc, and that Albanians do not need asylum, an independent report by Freedom House shows such claims to be presumptuous.
A couple of pertinent points from the report:

Are the electoral laws and framework fair, and are they implemented impartially by the relevant election management bodies?2 4
After the 2017 election, the OSCE voiced concerns that the CEC was not operating transparently and sometimes failed to sanction parties that committed electoral violations,

Do various segments of the population (including ethnic, racial, religious, gender, LGBT+, and other relevant groups) have full political rights and electoral opportunities?3 4
Albanian law guarantees political rights for citizens regardless of their ethnic, racial, lingual, or religious identity. Electoral officials provided voter education materials in minority languages for the 2017 parliamentary poll, though not for the June 2019 local elections.
Roma and other marginalized people remain vulnerable to political exploitation. OSCE monitors noted that Romany individuals faced difficulty registering to vote in 2019 due to a lack of a permanent address.
Women are underrepresented both in politics and election administration roles; 36 women held parliamentary seats in 2019.

Does the government operate with openness and transparency?2 4
A robust law on access to information is not well implemented. Public procurement processes and public finances are frequently opaque, though parliamentary procedures are more open.

Are there free and independent media?2 4
While the constitution guarantees freedom of expression, the intermingling of powerful business, political, and media interests inhibits the development of independent news outlets;

Is there academic freedom, and is the educational system free from extensive political indoctrination?3 4
The government typically does not limit academic freedom, though teachers in several districts have faced pressure ahead of elections to participate in political rallies. Access to higher education is affected by corruption.

Is there an independent judiciary?2 4
The constitution provides for an independent judiciary, but the underfunded courts are subject to political pressure and influence, and public trust in judicial institutions is low. Corruption in the judiciary remains a serious problem,

etc, etc.

In addition there has been continued conflict between ethnicities since the breakup of Kosovo and Serbia.

Kosovo: Why is trouble flaring between Serbs and the Albanian-led government?​

There are also documented issues about Human Rights in Albania.
Current issues concerning human rights in Albania include domestic violence, isolated cases of torture, and police brutality, the general condition of prisons, human and sex trafficking and LGBT rights.

So it looks like granting asylum to Albanians is fully justified.

Look after us :ROFLMAO:

If it was the other way around
Like thousands of migrants leaving the Uk on boats going to France

You would be all over it blaming the UK

You hypocrite
Now actually answer the question ?

What and how would you want to happen?

Totally a French action ?

Now actually answer the question ?

What and how would you want to happen?

Totally a French action ?
You know he won't/can't. So he'll do what he always does, and resort to accusing you of being a racist, anti-UK ranter.
It's his only mechanism for defence.

You know he won't/can't. So he'll do what he always does, and resort to accusing you of being a racist, anti-UK ranter.
It's his only mechanism for defence.
I know.

But I actually enjoy watching him be a silt stirrer. He really hates the French, and amuses me that all our problems are because of them.

Sponsored Links
Back