loadstar busbar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone point me at where to get an extra busbar for a loadstar CU? it came with two, which due to how the circuits will end up split are not long enough, the RCDs would need to be unevenly loaded or the circuits to be RCBO protectedc would need to be an MCB on an RCD.
it may be my google fu is failing me but i cant find extra bus bars anywhere, except for the starbreaker range which are totally different

Sponsored Links
Have you tried phoning Electrium, assuming the loadstar unit is a crabtree one?

Sponsored Links
If you go to the Electrium website, you will see replacement busbars available.
Follow link, go to bottom of opening page, click on 'other items' link, then scroll down to 'loadstar'(alphabetically listed) and click on that link and about 1/4 way down page you will see replacement busbars.
Does not present price or much more details, but proof of availability.
http://www.electrium.co.uk/electframe.htm
If you contact them I assume they will arrange an order for you or suggest a local dealer where either stock is available or orders can be submitted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back