London Bridge is apparently down

That was quick. No sign of it two days ago on Tuesday when she met Liz Truss. :(

View attachment 279017

I was quite shocked at how the Queen looked there.

I thought that the scene was very symbolic. One woman representing the dead but once mighty Conservative Party and one woman representing Britain itself, on the brink of extinction. How little effect they have on what is going on in the country.

Who will hold us together now?

Sponsored Links
But some people need to get a grip

Before the country descends into another Diana fiasco ???
Best you get tucked up in bed for a few months with your favourite engine. Gonna be an outpouring of grief boyo, whether you and your dirty fingernails like it or not.

I've never quite understood why the hard right media are so anti the monarchy,

Many left wingers associate the monarchy as a symbol of racism and take offence at the association with British colonialism.

Yes, I had a bit of a few WTF moments earlier as well. It does nothing to further their cause, simply exposes them for the lowlife that they are.

The snivelling left wing scum just want to disrupt & destroy anything & everything that is not made in their own image.

Their image is particularly distasteful.
How the heck do some manage to turn such a thread into insults against other political views that they disagree with.
And some of them are so far off the mark, it really is unbelievable.

Sponsored Links
Future historians may compare the period of history between Elizabeth I and Elizabeth II as the rise and fall of the British Empire: it truly feels like the end of an era. I thought Charles was going to take the name George, after his grandfather, as his regnal name but news reports suggest he'll become Charles III - not a good omen, or in keeping with the Hanovarian line, so it's a bit of a surprise to me.
"God Save the King" sounds strange to my ears after living through the reign of our longest serving monarch and who's to say Charles doesn't have another twenty years in him?
Republicans will have to suck it up and watch Netflix or Amazon Prime for a couple of weeks as there'll be no escape from the relentless news cycle looping around this story. **** 'em. They'll never understand the importance of our monarchy to the national identity and i've run out of enthusiasm to explain it to them. Let 'em live in ignorance, say i.

"God Save the King" sounds strange to my ears
"God Save the King" is the international title of the UK anthem, even though it's been sung as God save the Queen for the last 50 years.

She passed away yesterday at 12.30, they only announced it once the family were at Balmoral.

Andy

She passed away yesterday at 12.30, they only announced it once the family were at Balmoral.

Andy
No wonder they were all in a rush. The way all the news networks stuck with the developing story made you pay attention to something important was going to happen.

By the way its not london bridge it is operation unicorn

Andy
I thought that was the case.

35F55CF6-BA6F-4D63-A91B-D0D7AA2237BF.jpeg

Yes, I had a bit of a few WTF moments earlier as well. It does nothing to further their cause, simply exposes them for the lowlife that they are.
Why the need for comments like that ? There is a time and a place for politics and heated feelings, now isn't that time.

Show some respect man !!

And that is from a non royalist, doesn't mean I wish them any disrespect at times like this!

Best you get tucked up in bed for a few months with your favourite engine. Gonna be an outpouring of grief boyo, whether you and your dirty fingernails like it or not.

No grief from you noseall that’s for sure ? Don’t forget to take yer medication

Sponsored Links
Back