Looks like the lunatics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could be taking over the asylum

the taliban fruit cakes in Ahfganistan seem to be on the verge of taking control of Helmand

and are already attacking Kabul

Sponsored Links
Another Vietnam type scenario playing out in Afghanistan?.
The American backed government there may not survive now that the Americans have left.

The American backed government there may not survive

Very literally they may not survive - the Afghans do not like foreigners meddling in their country. Wise people.

Forigners

the taliban rely on foreign fighters

plus Pakistan has been involved or meddling in the place since the Russian caper

Sponsored Links
After all the lives of soldiers lost or ruined by injury, and millions of pounds spent. The Taliban won. We can’t change their behaviour no matter how much we try , and we have tried.

The country / region is full of fruit cakes

the mad mullers will take over

dare say there is going to be another massive refugee crisis

20 years of western military presence and financial aid allowed a generation to hope

millions of girls went to school and woman were elected to Parliament and worked for the civil service

Hope began to evaporate with some peace agreement in February last year between the US and the mad mullers with the release of 5000 taliban fighters

We'll never learn.

We shouldn't have pulled out,

This is the reason the locals didn't want us there, they knew we'd do what we done before and just disappear as soon as was convenient for our politicians to look like hero's.

I think we need to be present their for another 20 years at least but only in a support role to the government.

We're just going to make another generation of people who hate the west

It has be to remembered that the Americans and the Saudi Arabians played a big role in the creation of the Taliban.

Last edited:
Woman are particular assassination targets for the mad mullers

3 woman employees of Enkasta were **** dead

a female doctor was car bombed

3 female polio vaccinaters were shot

at least 85 school girls were killed when there school was blown up

few mad muller controlled areas allow girls to go to school

beatings torture sex slavery and summary execution of woman is the norm in mad muller areas

We'll never learn.

We shouldn't have pulled out,

This is the reason the locals didn't want us there, they knew we'd do what we done before and just disappear as soon as was convenient for our politicians to look like hero's.

I think we need to be present their for another 20 years at least but only in a support role to the government.

We're just going to make another generation of people who hate the west

Anyone can get into a fight but its a lot harder to get out of one.

When you have such a massive military, every so often you need to justify its existence. The Military Industrial Comples feeds off conflict.

When you have such a massive military, every so often you need to justify its existence. The Military Industrial Comples feeds off conflict.

You can pinpoint the 'last' war as being 20 years, but Afghanistan has been more or less at war since 330 BC when Alexander the Great invaded.

I suppose you could go all the way back to Alexander but the current conflict has its roots in the Russian invasion in 1980 - but there's always been tensions between the mountain warlords and the Kabul government. I expect a similar situatiion to develop that existed in the mid-nineties, between the mujahadin, government forces and the Taliban: although American airpower could be used to protect Kabul from an all-out assault, it's politically sensitive for the Biden administration. It's a ticklish time for Pakistan, too, since a large Taliban force could make moves to destabilise their government as well. And since they have a nuclear arsenal it should give everyone concerned sleepless nights to think those medieval madmen could possess such weapons.

I agree

The Americans are only pulling out due to public opinion, and little lapdog Brian is following their say so.

I agree

The Americans are only pulling out due to public opinion, and little lapdog Brian is following their say so.

Having a stable middle east is in our interests as conflict causes migration which ends up migrating to the West.

However having military presence overseas is very expensive for the Tax payers.

Sponsored Links
Back