Low inlet gas pressure - Worcester Greenstar 42CDI bolier

Balenza said:
Have to agree with Sooey.
Some of the backtracking Bamber does in various posts is staggering.
You wouldn't get near my place Bambi. :rolleyes:

As for you mate, I`ve been present on one or two of your more hilarious outings, especially regarding Unvented cylinders, as you have been told before, you are out of your depth.

Sponsored Links
Bamber wrote

as you have been told before, you are out of your depth.

Don't be a wind bag then and prove it. ;)

Perhaps a few glasses of wine will help. :eek:

Bambergaspipe said:
It`s open to any one on here holding the view that I am incompetent, forget the drunken humourous ramblings, this is a genuine, sober challenge today to any one who wants a serious one to one contest to prove who is more than, or equally competent.
Less competent than a domestic installer.

Less competent than a "part-time plumber".

(Bamber - feel free to have a drunken strop, or pretend to be American, or Irish, or competent, or stupid, or clever, or an RGI, or whatever you like, because nothing you write here will change anyone's opinion of you. You might like to feel flattered at all the attention, so do whatever you like. Just try and incorporate sex and travel into the activity).

'Course he's "staggeringly" incompetent, drinks so much he can't even type in a straight line...

Sponsored Links
Sooey .. it must be some question coming your way if it`s taking him this length of time to compose it.

Yeah, sooey. Warm yourself up on this first. After all, he/she is. ;)

Namsag : no worries I've got more books here than they've got in our local ACS centre :LOL: :LOL: Come to think of it most of them used to be in our local ACS centre. :oops:
Softus thanks for the drink, by the way I liked those links just the kind of typically Bamber posts I was referring to, wish I was clever like you. ;)

sooey said:
Namsag : no worries I've got more books here than they've got in our local ACS centre :LOL: :LOL:
Softus thanks for the drink, by the way I liked those links just the kind of typically Bamber posts I was referring to, wish I was clever like you. ;)

ignore it

I cannot understand why any one is giving him air time, he is a mildly amusing tosser

end of

To be fair cm I've always liked Bambers posts cos he is entertaining, I come on here a lot to pick up what I can from other more knowledgable people, but I still look for bamber for a laugh. :LOL:

namsag wrote
Sooey .. it must be some question coming your way if it`s taking him this length of time to compose it.

I think he's got stuck on invigilate. ;)

if its an old feed to the property , has anyone checked if iron deposits fly out of the ECV.many governers get filled up with these on old properties.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back