Low level outside gas pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no restrictions on the height a gas pipe can/must be fitted to an external wall, there are installation requirements that have to be complied with ie type and spacing for clips, but nothing on the height, however like everything else after the event someone will always say " i wouldn't have fitted there/like that" it is unrealistic to protect it from every scenario although care should be taken with design of install, but if the gas pipe was damaged by the builders removing roof tiles then i would suggest the builder should have taken reasonable steps to protect the pipe, (would you rip wall tiles off without a dust sheet in the bath)

Cheers ;) the buiders lack of care has been a real issue through this project, they managed to hit all 3 services the 1st week alone

Sponsored Links
Maybe we should run another poll about what the typical excuses are for asking the very questions that should be dealt with by the installer, to see which are the most popular.
Lost his number.
Retired
Lives in Spain now.
Ill/dead
Can't get hold of him/doesn't answer the phone.
I'm getting bored with these, time somebody comes up with a few new ones.

this from the pratt that reckons a 22mm gas feed over 9 m will do 48 kw

and i am an idiot freakin hell

why ain't i working not that it's any of your concern ass hole i don't have to

made my money

putting right lash ups done by pr icks like you that "know better"

now go away

made my money

Yep I made my money too, by not empoying the likes of you :LOL:

45kw actually, and it does equate, go back to dumbkev school :LOL: :LOL:

You're getting easy Kev

Try not drinking before dinner Kev, or maybe when there's a Y in the day, could help? but then again :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hi Kev, looks like we are on live time?

Looking for an argument? looking for advise actually but you seem intent on scuppering that :?:

The arguments have all been instigated by you, if your memory stretches back that far. I don't get frightened off by remote keyboard idiots like you.

School report for Kev;;

Must try harder :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back