LP 722 Programmer modification

I have tagged him in my last message so when he logs on he will see that I tagged him for you
Hi going to do a factory reset, Valliant think this would be a good first step...

going back, briefly to my idea for the programmer mod.....

if I use a two way switch, disconnect the cable to the supply terminal of the HW and route that to a switch input..the output would go to the HW supply terminal, so effectively One position on the switch would simply put the power back where I disconnected it from, Normal operation....the second switch input would be a connection to the Heating output terminal....supply terminal would effectively

so with the switch in Position A the HW & Heating would be as normal. With the switch in position B, the HW supply terminal would get its power from the Heating output terminal, so only if the heating was ON would the HW get a supply.....would this allow the programmer to work as normal ?, because when the heating is OfF, the HW would Not have power, wondered if this was used for the programmer HW programming....or if the supply for the programming was separate...

hope that’s clear......

Sponsored Links
Thanks, but without a flow meter, it’s difficult to determine ?
you dont use a flow meter, just feel the pipes going in and out of the cylinder, and no I wouldnt recommend your additional switches idea, get the system running the way it should

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back