Madeleine

Leaving Madeleine alone was a mistake only if someone abducted her..

No it isn't a mistake only if they got caught. It's wrong either way. It's a mistake to believe it's acceptable to leave children that young alone out of view round the corner whilst downing bottles of wine...

It's a real pity the parents of all those children involved were not prosecuted for neglect.

Cheers

Richard

Sponsored Links
Maybe you'd like to present us with the 'true facts'? Somehow I doubt that he will. Always a whiner, never a contributer.
Paranoia Joe at it again.
Only one group of people know the true facts - and they ain't gonna be on here any time soon.

In the meantime your comments are simply that. Comments.

So your point was 'pointless' then? The information I gave came from the Tapas bar staff. Where did you get yours from? Oh that's right - you never had any information, just the typical boring pointless comments we've all come to expect from you. Why do you bother?

No Joe, your comment is no more than tittle tattle.
The bar staff may indeed have commented, but thats all it is.
It currently has the same weight as anything you state on the topic.

No Joe, your comment is no more than tittle tattle.
The bar staff may indeed have commented, but thats all it is.
It currently has the same weight as anything you state on the topic.

So what are you saying then? Nothing. (which is nothing new from possibly the most boring poster ever on this forum).
Do you have an opinion on any subject? Or do you get a kick out of posting banal and boring posts. Come on! Say something interesting or something funny - just once will do.

Sponsored Links
As its generally accepted that the Portuguese police made a hash of the investigation, after one year, its highly unlikely the case will ever be solved.
If you believe the parents were involved or not, their lives are blighted forever.
If they were responsible for her death, Surely they would want the whole episode to fade into obscurity.

As its generally accepted that the Portuguese police made a hash of the investigation, after one year, its highly unlikely the case will ever be solved.
If you believe the parents were involved or not, their lives are blighted forever.
If they were responsible for her death, Surely they would want the whole episode to fade into obscurity.

This is pretty much spot on. Nuff said. :D

Shy... We will have to beg to differ.

Once may be a mistake but I cannot accept repeated acts of child abandonment is a mistake.

You have to get your priorities right. You can look after your kids or go out and get legless every night. The McCanns chose the latter.

If the members of the Tapas Nine had taken turns to babysit the whole group's kids one night each - then the other eight could have had a fun evening without any risk whatsoever.

Criminal negligence is what I'd call it.

Joe, do you believe they were out to get LEGLESS, EVERY night?

FFS!

the circumstances about how all this came to be may show some stupidity on the part of the mcanns,but they have had their daughter taken away.

can you imagine how they must feel about that,i bet it chews them up on the inside every day.

i hardly ever get to spend any time with my kids and that alone is like a bearevement at times,i can barely find the strength to keep digging i miss them so much,they are my heartbeat and everything i live for.
the point is,at least i know they are still living and breathing, to not know that for certain must be a killer.
leave them alone

You have to get your priorities right. You can look after your kids or go out and get legless every night. The McCanns chose the latter.

If the members of the Tapas Nine had taken turns to babysit the whole group's kids one night each - then the other eight could have had a fun evening without any risk whatsoever.

Criminal negligence is what I'd call it.

Joe, do you believe they were out to get LEGLESS, EVERY night?

Often enough to get their kid nicked.

FFS!

the circumstances about how all this came to be may show some stupidity on the part of the mcanns,but they have had their daughter taken away.

can you imagine how they must feel about that,i bet it chews them up on the inside every day.

i hardly ever get to spend any time with my kids and that alone is like a bearevement at times,i can barely find the strength to keep digging i miss them so much,they are my heartbeat and everything i live for.
the point is,at least i know they are still living and breathing, to not know that for certain must be a killer.
leave them alone

I think the point you are missing is that they have orchestrated the biggest PR disaster in history by constantly forcing their plight into the media. If they don't like the publicity - then shut down the circus.

Have they? How do you know that? Do you have access to some information that I don't?

How they feel depends on what happened, and I don't know what happened, so I don't know how they feel.

leave them alone
Do you think that this forum is the reason that they make appearances on television?

Shy... We will have to beg to differ.
Indeed :)

Once may be a mistake but I cannot accept repeated acts of child abandonment is a mistake.
"Abandonment" is somewhat of a harsh term to use. That to me is parents fekkin off on holiday abroad and leaving the kid at home alone to fend for itself; going out to get drugs and not returning for several days; and so forth. Reckless, stupid, thoughtless, chancing their arms, maybe, but not abandonment.

How they feel depends on what happened, and I don't know what happened, so I don't know how they feel.
Now Softus, on the basis that they did actually lose Maddy to person or persons unkown, which on the balance of probability would seem to be exactly what happened, I think that you could probably imagine quite well just how they would feel.

Or do you wear a tin foil hat, perchance? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back