Magnaclean Filter

simond said:
I, for one, would be mildly amused to discover what Softus does think he knows about. Precious little evidence bandied about on this forum.
A poor imitation of someone else's attempted insult. Your time would be better spent trying to sell accumulators to unsuspecting old ladies. Oh, I remember - you're not very good at that either. :rolleyes:

A man of mystery; all I know is he can cut and paste, and his spell checker only seems to work on other people's posts.
If you could be bothered to search and read then you'd have all the answers to your questions.

Sponsored Links
simond said:
I, for one, would be mildly amused to discover what Softus does think he knows about. Precious little evidence bandied about on this forum.

A man of mystery; all I know is he can cut and paste, and his spell checker only seems to work on other people's posts.

I agree, self important little man, handy with the English language no doubt, but uses it to bully & impress fellow forum members....

So, that's two of you in your new little gang then. Only one more and you can start turning that skipping rope! :D

I reckon he's just a caustic DIYer.

With a big chip on his shoulder because he never made it on the tools. He has also developed a complex about the word 'salesman' being a terrible insult. Perhaps he had a bad experience with the Avon lady.

My bet is, he's in IT......... but unemployed at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Oh I so wish I was a bookie. :rolleyes:

At least then your opinion may be respected....

(Wait for comeback on how unimportant it is to him that his opinion is respected,your choice,etc...etc..) :rolleyes:

f49h said:
Hi Guys
Anyone have experiance of the Magnaclean filter, does it really work and can you use it with a combi system??
Cheers

Blimey the poor person only asked if they were any good!

Hi

try the Zeparo unit. air dirt and magnetite all in one unit, they are great and cheaper

This, and the other two posts you made, are transparent unpaid advertising which is not permitted on this site.

I have deleted your advertising.

Mod Rupert

zeparomad said:
Hi

try the Zeparo unit. air dirt and magnetite all in one unit, they are great and cheaper

have a look at the Engineering Appliances web site fore mor info

**** advertising deleted *****

Thanks

I dont see any reference on that site to any product with a magnetic filter!

Otherwise the products are similar to the Spirovent apart from looking more expensive.

Tony

Agile said:
zeparomad said:
Hi

have a look at the Engineering Appliances web site fore mor info

**** advertising deleted *****

Thanks

I dont see any reference on that site to any product with a magnetic filter!

Otherwise the products are similar to the Spirovent apart from looking more expensive.

Tony

Look harder:
http://tinyurl.com/3cakls

I don't know where a 22m version can be obtained from or what price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back