Magnetic system filter

Sponsored Links
And close the valve on your central heating filler and disconnect the braided hose ;)

Sponsored Links
Its not clear to me from that photo if the filter can be properly removed for cleaning when in that position!

Tony

View media item 65625Cervical spondylosis through wedging the phone between ear and shoulder for years makes me wish people would learn to rotate their images!

I don't like how the floop is fitted: DCV/iso wedged against the wall, braided section kinked and twisted. :rolleyes:
And, it's under constant pressure in that twisted state. Close DCV/iso and remove hose at thumb-turns, as instructed.

Its not at all clear to me that the Magnaclean contents can be withdrawn without hitting the cylinder.

Its not at all clear to me that the Magnaclean contents can be withdrawn without hitting the cylinder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back