Magno Fuel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen a couple of these gadgets advertised on the internet and wondered if anyone knows anything about them? They are some sort of magnetic device which fits around the fuel line on any car and increases the fuel economy of the vehcile without affecting performance by oxigizing the fuel (or sommat like that?).

My questions would be

a) do these things actually work? and

b) is it safe to put a magnetic device into the enginge compartment of a modern car? It wouldn't seem like a good idea to me what with all the electrics and engine management systems these days? I assume though they've been tested as i have seen them on some reputable internet sites and not dodgy dave sites?

Sponsored Links
top gear fith gear or the gadget show or watchdog did a non scientific test on addatives magnets and other devices supposed to increase performance

and the average was no difference with the maximum difference +or- 2 or 3 miles a gallon for the addatives some improving some reducing performance
with magnets making no difference at all

egnore any claim that says up to or as part off as they are meaningless

you need to know the average savings for the device or addative on its own

A device that increases fuel economy, that isn't fitted as standard by any car manufacturer, in an era when fuel economy is paramount, and when car manufacturers are mandated by legislation and pushed by market forces to increase fuel economy?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back