Main Stream Black Out.

So they did:
Polish men targeted in 'brutal' late night Harlow attack
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-37212778

Police are treating the incident in Harlow, Essex, as a hate crime after the teenagers were spotted shouting abuse at the two men.
https://metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/poli...n-by-mob-of-20-teenagers-6098380/?ito=twitter

Six teenagers arrested over Harlow murder investigation
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-37218224

This was all old news by the time John started spreading fake news...

You may have noticed (or not) that the likes of James O"brian and his lefty mates went silent when the truth come out.. . I'm not sticking up for these local thugs, because they are what they are. The truth was that the Polish man and his mate where drunk and approached the local thugs racially abusing a young black lad...

Now John needs to be careful when spouting his hatred as it does turn people against each other...

Sponsored Links
Trying to understand your gobbledygook, so using the same words as you:
Go on then, use my definition, and explain how it illustrates therefore that my prejudice against must be racist. o_O
...because you said racism could apply to any form of prejudice so prejudice against those of differing opinions must appy.
I don't conform to this view but, from what you have said, you must.

Err, how about "different 'types' of people (skin colour and bodily characteristics)"
Why do you need a one word description?
...because that's the nature of language and because you don't accept our word, there must be another - IF our word is wrong.
Ok 'types' it is for the time being.

I'll try and make it easy for you -

These two cats are of different 'types'?
Do you agree that this would be the equivalent of the different 'types' of people?

upload_2019-3-18_19-58-0.png
upload_2019-3-18_19-58-54.png

What is an accepted word for these 'types'?

It's like saying what is the one word description for different 'types' of rain (heavy drops and fine misty)? o_O
What is wrong with heavy drops and fine misty?
...because language, especially English, has different words for nearly everything.
Anyway - monsoon, downpour, torrent, deluge, drizzle, light shower and indeed, mist.

Point lost?

Let's stick to the topic and not get lost in the normal meandering tactics you employ.

This was all old news by the time John started spreading fake news...
Sorry, Bodd, you are absolutely incorrect.
That article was used by John on 30 August 2016.
The article was dated 29 August. 2016

John's link to an article that was less than 24 hours old can by no means be described as 'old' news.
It absolutely was not fake. John reported the articles accurately.

Now if there was anything wrong with the news, you must blame the news reports themselves. John was reporting that news accurately.

I think you owe John an apology. Net time you ought to check the veracity of your allegations before making them.

I appreciate you might have been mixing with those vitriolic, serial abusers notch and transam. But that is no excuse for adopting their abusive and aggressive mannerisms.

Last edited:
Guess when the article was dated 29 August. 2016

John's link to an article that was less than 24 hours old can by no means be described as 'old' news.

Now if there was anything wrong with the news, you must blame the news reports themselves. John was reporting that news accurately.

I think you owe John an apology. Net time you ought to check the veracity of your allegations before making them.

I appreciate you might have been mixing with those vitriolic, serial abusers notch and transam. But that is no excuse for adopting their abusive and aggressive mannerisms.

:rolleyes: :LOL::LOL:

you have fell in with a bad lot Bodd

Sponsored Links
Guess when the article was dated 29 August. 2016

The court heard how the attack, which had initially been approached as a hate crime, occurred after Jozwik and a friend, Radek Koscelski, approached a group of young people, including the defendant, at the Stow shopping centre in Harlow.

Patrick Upward, mitigating, said: “The deceased and his companion, according to the witnesses called by the prosecution, were staggering from drink; they made racist remarks; they invited violence from those youngsters; and they were considerably bigger and stronger than the young people involved.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...sh-man-arkadiusz-jozwik-harlow-essex-detained

I'm sure Mr Jozwik was a decent man and a far better man than these scum who have caused lots of problems in this area.

But there is two sides to every story...

...because you said racism could apply to any form of prejudice so prejudice against those of differing opinions must appy.
I don't conform to this view but, from what you have said, you must.

What?
I said that racism could apply to any form of prejudice when applied to such concepts as nationalities, ethnicities, religions or customs.

I have never said that racism could apply to a difference of opinion. That is a nonsense distortion of what I have said. Please reproduce my comments that led you to believe that I said such a thing.
Otherwise, I can only conclude that your explanation, so far, is utter nonsense.
But we'll continue...

...because that's the nature of language and because you don't accept our word, there must be another - IF our word is wrong.
Ok 'types' it is for the time being.
What's the nature of language? You are referring to something not yet defined. Some thing which you may have in your mind, but you have not yet guided us to what it is.
It's like me saying, "that's the nature of colours and because you don't accept our word, there must be another - IF our word is wrong."
It's just gobbledygook.
So another example of your explanation being gobbledygook.

I'll try and make it easy for you -
Just logical and sensible will do, not referring to some thing in your mind which we have no idea what you are on about.

These two cats are of different 'types'?
Do you agree that this would be the equivalent of the different 'types' of people?
Yes,absolutely, some are white, black, siamese, whatever. But they are all cats. They can interbreed, they have the same gene pool, etc.

View attachment 161184View attachment 161185

What is an accepted word for these 'types'?
In cats or other animals we use the term breed.
But just like shire horses, race horses, they are all horses.
We don't use the term breed for humans, they are all humans, we use the term ethinicities, nationalities, etc. Some might use the term race, but in the socially constructed concept of race.
Some might try to argue that Darwin's Victorian, outdated, scientifically dis-proven concept of race still holds true. But they are usually the older generation who are clinging to such outdated concepts to justify their racist ideology.

...because language, especially English, has different words for nearly everything.
Anyway - monsoon, downpour, torrent, deluge, drizzle, light shower and indeed, mist.
Quite, all descriptions of the different types of rain. But there must be an overarching word for these different types of rain.
Let me put you out of your misery. There is, it's rain. Just as the overarching word for the different types of people is people, or humans, humankind, or lots of other similar words.

I think, in summary, we can assume that your whole explanation has been verbose gobbledygook.

The court heard how the attack, which had initially been approached as a hate crime, occurred after Jozwik and a friend, Radek Koscelski, approached a group of young people, including the defendant, at the Stow shopping centre in Harlow.

Patrick Upward, mitigating, said: “The deceased and his companion, according to the witnesses called by the prosecution, were staggering from drink; they made racist remarks; they invited violence from those youngsters; and they were considerably bigger and stronger than the young people involved.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...sh-man-arkadiusz-jozwik-harlow-essex-detained

I'm sure Mr Jozwik was a decent man and a far better man than these scum who have caused lots of problems in this area.

But there is two sides to every story...
I am not disputing the outcome of the story, or even the bits that subsequently emerged. You are meandering off topic.
I am referring to your allegation that John was spreading old and/or fake news.
That has been resolutely rebutted by referral to the original posts and the articles. He absolutely was not, his comment was made less than 24 hours after the event, and the article date, and the OP date, is there to prove it.

I am not disputing the outcome of the story, or even the bits that subsequently emerged. You are meandering off topic.
I am referring to your allegation that John was spreading old and/or fake news.
That has been resolutely rebutted by referral to the original posts and the articles. He absolutely was not, his comment was made less than 24 hours after the event, and the article date, and the OP date, is there to prove it.

I think you need to search again. John made comments alot more recent...

I think you need to search again. John made comments alot more recent...
Well if he did, and if you reckon he did, why don't you do the searching? You must have done to be able to make that assertion.
So why not reproduce it? Instead of making empty, unverifiable accusations.

I don't know how to
So how the hell do you explain your allegation?
More importantly, you are unable to support such allegation with any meaningful evidence.
Are your other names notch and transam?

Polish man murdered.

Surely you remember?
You do know that it was the Polish man and his friend who were overheard making the racist remarks to the youths don't you? The Polish man and his friend were the ones who started the trouble and what was originally dealt as a hate crime in the end wasn't and the kid was found guilty of manslaughter, not murder. Or do you not want to know the facts and rather use Harlow has an example of brexit racism propaganda?

As it looks like the persistent stream of abuse is forthcoming from the usual abusers, there is no point in responding.
Does that mean we shouldn't respond to you? You've had a high old time of it tonight, dishing out the abuse. Time you stopped being a hypocrite while playing the victim.

Sponsored Links
Back