Main Stream Black Out.

Sponsored Links
Let's not forget that the 'abuse' that started this was me calling Himmy's post 'unbelievable twaddle'. The height of profanity.

This after he said mine was 'gobbledegook'.

His double standards are truly incredible - but then he is just a Trump-like troll.

Has he been planted to drive us mad?

Edit - unbelievable not absolute

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Bizarre..Properly,,,,Bizarre.So you do not mind your kids indoctrinated,as long as its our invisible being and not Islam??

You are misunderstanding. Preceding the quoted post I criticised halal and somebody tried to make a case that I should be equally critical of Kosher.

The only equivalence is the cruel slaughter, which I condemn - however, the Jewish people keep kosher within their own people. Muslims want to indoctrinate everybody with islam, and our government and national broadcaster go along with it, as do many big businesses. So much so, that I have to look for the little halal certification symbol on products in the supermarket - it's on a surprising number - so that I can avoid those products.

If you buy from muslims you are, ultimately, funding people who want to kill you and replace you. Hope that explains it; I really don't want to have to explain it again!

Muslims want to indoctrinate everybody with islam

I have sometimes had Christian Evangelists come to my door, sometimes Mormons, and sometimes Jehovah's Witnesses.

I have never had a Muslim come to my door and try to recruit me to their religion.

So from my personal experience I would say you are talking 100% unadulterated bulls hit.

What's your experience?

You are also an Islamophobe.

Do you mean Islamophobe andy?

Don't bring me into your daft arguments please. It can be seen that the things you say are not to be believed - you misquote, twist and misrepresent. There are many on here that I disagree with, while still respecting their opinions - but you are not one of them.

I think you might do better to keep quiet for a bit, Andy. We've seen more than enough of your vile ranting.

To the person who said that a more eloquent speaker than Tommy Robinson was needed to discuss the islam problem: try Douglas Murray, starting with his book "The Strange Death of Europe".

You are also an Islamophobe.

I don't accept that as a proper word, it's Tony Blair-style newspeak; but if I were to go along with it, I wouldn't see it as an insult or an accusation of wrongdoing. Hating and fearing islam is a position any reasonable person would take.

You are misunderstanding. Preceding the quoted post I criticised halal and somebody tried to make a case that I should be equally critical of Kosher.

The only equivalence is the cruel slaughter, which I condemn - however, the Jewish people keep kosher within their own people. Muslims want to indoctrinate everybody with islam, and our government and national broadcaster go along with it, as do many big businesses. So much so, that I have to look for the little halal certification symbol on products in the supermarket - it's on a surprising number - so that I can avoid those products.

If you buy from muslims you are, ultimately, funding people who want to kill you and replace you. Hope that explains it; I really don't want to have to explain it again!

Is it OK for us to sell to Muslims?

That really is the most bizzare way of thinking, it really is.

I got sort of acosted out side a job by a couple of Mormon nuns from
Canada

You would not know they were nuns well in so far as they were dressed

Tbh they came across as nice people and they were both well fit ;) Had the opportunity arisen I would have :sneaky:

Sponsored Links
Back