Main Stream Black Out.

I think we have a problem with elements of racism and Isamophobia.

Evidenced by the handful who persistently and repeatedly publish their anti-foreigner, anti-migrant and especially anti-Muslim resentment and intolerance.

Sponsored Links
I think we have a problem with elements of Islam.
I don't think that is in dispute.
We have a problem with elements of Catholicism, with a problem with elements of the far-right, with a problem with elements of drug taking, with a problem with elements of the criminal fraternity, with a problem with elements of the financial industry, etc, etc.

Vilifying a whole section of society is not the correct approach.
Somet

We have a problem with elements of Catholicism,

We do

problem with elements of the far-right,

Your also right and think its going to get worse.
elements of drug taking, with a problem with elements of the criminal fraternity, with a problem with elements of the financial industry, etc, etc.

Agree with you on both of these.. Start a thread on each and every one of these subjects and I think we may crack our differences, and start a cycle of actually agreeing with each other...

Sponsored Links
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/25/tommy-robinson-and-the-far-rights-new-playbook

SYL is an entrepreneurial activist - this is a good money spinner for him.

After his efforts to build an anti-Muslim street movement failed – first with the collapse of the EDL in 2013, then an attempt to launch a UK branch of the German anti-immigrant movement Pegida in 2016 – he reinvented himself as an online propagandist. He claims to be silenced but he receives a huge amount of media attention, including many TV interviews, and has almost a million followers on Facebook. What has distinguished Yaxley-Lennon is his ability to promote his own brand in a way that inspires a broad following and taps into a series of neuroses about class, power and ethnicity in Britain.

The accusation of betrayal by the elites is central to the way that far-right movements operate.

I think that suggesting that transam, bodd and notch could be far right extremists, on a scale of outrageousness, does not approach the scale when compared to transam accusing others of apologising for and appeasing themselves for violence against women and girls, sexual assault against women and girls, homophobia, underage marriage, incest, etc.

Anyone who resorts to such outrageous accusations as that, without even knowing the other person/people, and without an iota of evidence, must be truly deranged.

Bodd and notch, as do you, invariably rush to the defence and support of transam and his deranged ramblings.

But somehow transam's, bodd's, notch's and your abuse is allowed without a whisper of moderation.
What a load of twaddle.

Funny how the same people accuse others of being aplogists

Are the same who are aplogists for a group of people who treat woman like dirt and 2nd class citezins

Discriminate against gays

Hypocrites the lot of em

Himagin
John D

BAS

Noseall

The 4 ladies will y s :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Outrageous, and a lie.

Not a prob for sod.

You are the aplogists and appeaser for groups who practice violence against woman and girls

Sexual assault against woman and girls

Discrimination against gays

Under age marriage and all
That Gos with with it

Incest

Ect evt

You always have been ;)

Outrageous, and a lie.

Not a prob for sod.

Outrageous, and a lie.

Not a prob for sod.
If you wish to use the atrocity in New Zealand to score points over idiots then you only show yourself up. It was poor taste and opportunist.. As I said, I thought you were better than that, clearly not.

At least it made a change than you asking if they'd lived in Harlow.

If you wish to use the atrocity in New Zealand to score points over idiots then you only show yourself up. It was poor taste and opportunist.. As I said, I thought you were better than that, clearly not.

At least it made a change than you asking if they'd lived in Harlow.
If you wish to use someone's comments about the atrocity in New Zealand to score points over other posters then you only show yourself up. It was poor taste and opportunist.. I'm beginning to realise the you are not better than that, clearly not.

At least it made a change than you resorting to insult. Or maybe it didn't.

Sponsored Links
Back