Main Stream Black Out.

What about me? I may be a bit soft on Tommy.
Far-right extremist? Me..... You don't believe that do you
No, but you add to the problem. Anyone who has a far right activist hater as their hero needs their head looking at.

Sponsored Links
Add to the list torturers of animals (I'm talking about the disgusting practice of halal slaughter.)

And don't forget drug dealers too; one recent case was so horrific it should have been a national scandal (warning: appalling violence, but this is what the commies of the board want more of):

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...drug-dealer-preston-crown-court-a8808836.html

And evaders of justice...if this is the same person he had FIFTY ONE PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/10657339.Jailed_Nelson_man_hid_mobile_phone_in_his_body/

Note how the 51 previous convictions are mentioned as an aside. If he had been properly sentenced for just one of these his murder victim might still be alive.

I dont understand the point you are making.

You have linked 2 examples of Muslim men committing crimes. It doesnt show Muslims commit more, or worse crimes than white people. Or are you saying the sentences they get are less.

I dont understand the point you are making.

You have linked 2 examples of Muslim men committing crimes. It doesnt show Muslims commit more, or worse crimes than white people. Or are you saying the sentences they get are less.
I suspect the asian sounding name was sufficient motivation for the post.
We don't know the nationality, nor the religion of the individual, at least not from the articles linked.
The behaviour of the criminal is hardly in keeping with the Muslim faith.
Additionally, andy suggests that the criminal was a multi-murderer, but again I can find no suggestion of that.

Some Islamophobes have had the sense to shut their mouths for the last few days.

Not our lot.

Their outpouring of hate is in very poor taste.
I find it distasteful to use other people's suffering as point-scoring regardless of what other people say. I expect more from people who appeared to have better morals, to not lower themselves. Perhaps that's my mistake, thinking that you were made of better stuff.

What about me? I may be a bit soft on Tommy.
Far-right extremist? Me..... You don't believe that do you
No, but you add to the problem. Anyone who has a far right activist hater as their hero needs their head looking at.
Bodd, Noseall's right. TR isn't someone to be 'a bit soft' on. He's really not someone to admire in any shape or form and it does make your outlook on what you find acceptable behaviour/stance look somewhat dodgy. There's nothing good about TR and what he stands for, nor any of his followers. All they do is create hate and division.

Sponsored Links
I've seen more than enough outpourings of hate from people like Andy who are anti-foreigner, anti-immigrant and especially anti-Muslim.

Here we have a thread where a bunch of them creep out of the woodwork and spew their loathsome bile. At a time when we are all very aware of such people.

Spare me the pussyfooting delicacy, not wanting to mention it.

It's a sarcastic laugh, at your post about 'mentioning it', not the opportunism it was. Sorry you didn't get it :whistle:

What do you call a person who persistently publishes hostile and aggressive material about foreigners, migrants and especially muslims?

Middle of the road? Tolerant? Inclusive?

Do you applaud Andy's attack on Jewish religious practices?

Is Notch a far-right extremist? Really? Sounds like an outrageous accusation.
I think that suggesting that transam, bodd and notch could be far right extremists, on a scale of outrageousness, does not approach the scale when compared to transam accusing others of apologising for and appeasing themselves for violence against women and girls, sexual assault against women and girls, homophobia, underage marriage, incest, etc.

Anyone who resorts to such outrageous accusations as that, without even knowing the other person/people, and without an iota of evidence, must be truly deranged.

Bodd and notch, as do you, invariably rush to the defence and support of transam and his deranged ramblings.

But somehow transam's, bodd's, notch's and your abuse is allowed without a whisper of moderation.

Please excuse me. I never meant thst you did. I wanted you to come to my defence like a Knight
The problem with blind allegiance is that you end up tarred with the same brush.
As you are finding out.
It also gives an impression of a consensus of opinion.

The problem with blind allegiance is that you end up tarred with the same brush.
As you are finding out.
It also gives an impression of a consensus of opinion.

I think we have a problem with elements of Islam.. I'd rather more people who are little more eloquent than TR to get the point a cross using softer language. TR who I used to dislike speaks out where others pussy foot.
I'm not into pussy footing or playing to anyones tune.

Id rather someone verbly speak their mind rather than a nutter killing innocent adults and their children

Two diffrent animals

Sponsored Links
Back