Main Stream Black Out.

If you wish to use someone's comments about the atrocity in New Zealand to score points over other posters then you only show yourself up. It was poor taste and opportunist.. I'm beginning to realise the you are not better than that, clearly not.

At least it made a change than you resorting to insult. Or maybe it didn't.

But then you're the sort to call people racist and far-right extremists without having a clue, so I can't really take anything you say seriously.

Sponsored Links
But then you're the sort

And you're the sort who has no objection to false accusations of being " aplogists and appeaser for groups who practice violence against woman and girls...Sexual assault against woman and girls...Discrimination against gays ...Under age marriage and all That Gos with with it... Incest...Ect evt"

so I can't really take anything you say seriously.

But then you're the sort to call people racist and far-right extremists without having a clue, so I can't really take anything you say seriously.
But then you're the sort to happily support and defend those who make racist or far-right extremist comments without having a clue, so I can't really take anything you say seriously.

Edit: He beat me to it!

Last edited:
If you wish to use the atrocity in New Zealand to score points over idiots then you only show yourself up. It was poor taste and opportunist

Those sort of people probably did the same thing over Grenfell.....oh wait minute he did o_O

I expect Himmie will be along squeaking like a minion.....oh wait a minute :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I expect Himmie will be along squeaking like a minion.....oh wait a minute :ROFLMAO:
Judging by your description of him, you're already here.

BTW, Himmie, now you'e back where's that ranking table for UK net migration?

What was the other issue that caused you to disappear? I'll have to go back and look it up.

Edit: This was one of the man other issues:
He regurgitates all of his previous arguments, comments, allegations, etc, every time because he is severely lacking in logical, rational arguments.
He'll be asking for proof next.
Then he'll be claiming victory in a non-competitive, non-combative discussion.
Not to mention his invented 'fact' library.
What are your latest invented 'facts'?

Last edited:
And you're the sort who has no objection to false accusations of being " aplogists and appeaser for groups who practice violence against woman and girls...Sexual assault against woman and girls...Discrimination against gays ...Under age marriage and all That Gos with with it... Incest...Ect evt"

so I can't really take anything you say seriously.
Actually, I hadn't read it! I don't back read every single post in threads that I read - take far too long.

Those sort of people probably did the same thing over Grenfell.....oh wait minute he did o_O
Worthy of a Trump move that. Using other people's misery to score points, moments after it's happened. :(

It looks like notch has caught transam's affliction:

Corbyn wouldve done the same if it wouldve got him in power.

Corbs wouldve done the same to get in power.

And if Corbs had gained power by such a deal, you wouldnt be complaining.

JohnD obviously would be happy if Labour paid a bribe to get in power.

Since notch laid low for a while after being exposed as an inventor of supposed 'facts', failing to find a ranking table for net migration and getting confused over the definition of terrorist, he really does meet his description:

There used to be a poster on here, went by the username Himagin, that suffered terribly with confused ramblings :ROFLMAO:
Or more likely he had to disappear after making such a fool of himself.
I expect his latest reincarnation will go the same way. It quite predictable, he loses an argument, throws toys out of pram, blames biased mods then gets banned :ROFLMAO:

appeasers bear a certain amount of responsibility ;) and no amount of squirming will alter that fact

Lets sweep it under the carpet ;)

forgotten

Sod has no evidence to support her hallucination.

False memory syndrome?

So we're looking for something "moments" after Grenfell Tower caught fire, if a comment was made about reckless disaregard for the safety and homes of the poor. Or maybe "moments" after the Islamophobe started murdering people last Friday, if a comment was made about persistent abuse and slurs by Islamophobes.

Looks like she's just making it up.

appeasers bear a certain amount of responsibility ;) and no amount of squirming will alter that fact

Lets sweep it under the carpet ;)
Quite agree, you, bodd, notch, sodthisforfun, ELFImpudence, et al all need to bear a certain amount of responsibility for promoting the consensus of opinion that right-wing extremism is OK.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back