Mains Rechargeable Torch Automatic Light at power off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody recommend a Mains Rechargeable Torch, Automatic Light when power goes off also one that can be left on 24/7

Sponsored Links
Thanks for this suggestion,
looks just the job maybe a bit large.

I will wait to see if a smaller one is recommended.

Sponsored Links
I've got 2 of these torches, they are very powerful.

Andy

Just bought one from toolstation 79524Nightsearcher Trio LED Rechargeable Handlamp Torch Grey

If you have it plugged into mains socket does yours switch on when the power goes off ?

Google "emergency torch" and there are many options. Mine have died and that is always the problem. They may work for 1 year or 10 years but those which last 10 years are by now no longer available so you have to just take a chance.

Andy

Just bought one from toolstation 79524Nightsearcher Trio LED Rechargeable Handlamp Torch Grey

If you have it plugged into mains socket does yours switch on when the power goes off ?

Yes it does, but you have to turn it on first then plug it in. That's when the light goes off but comes on when the power goes or unplugged.

Andy

Andy

Yes it does, but you have to turn it on first then plug it in. That's when the light goes off but comes on when the power goes or unplugged.

Andy

Thanks for info, yep mine now sorted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back