Manchester arena enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets face it if they come here to live they would be coming for a better life! they wouldn't attack their adopted country.

I needn't have said that; what right minded people would attack a welcoming broad minded country that has welcomed them and so many immigrants from around the world.
Not according to Andy, he thinks all Muslims are overt or covert terrorists, intent on world domination.

But delusion comes in many guises.

Sponsored Links
hey all have a vested interest in the downfall of Britain
right wing politics has done far more damage to the downfall of Britain than Muslims.

But hey you keep on blaming immigrants because you hate them.

Sponsored Links
right wing politics has done far more damage to the downfall of Britain than Muslims.

But hey you keep on blaming immigrants because you hate them.

I disagree, contrary left wing nutters like your good self are the leading cause of any nations decline. Thankfully, right minded people are beginning to vote differently, it's called Populism, and it really is becoming quite popular.

From your link......

"The 2015 general election result took political pollsters by surprise and a panel of experts has now said that, put simply, their predictions were wrong because they spoke to the wrong people."

As i said easily manipulated, and depends who you ask , go to Liverpool and ask the same question.

From your link......

"The 2015 general election result took political pollsters by surprise and a panel of experts has now said that, put simply, their predictions were wrong because they spoke to the wrong people."

As i said easily manipulated, and depends who you ask , go to Liverpool and ask the same question.
One poll that was slightly wrong does not invalidate all polls.
"The YouGov-Cambridge Globalism Project, a survey of about 26,000 people in 25 countries...showed a more or less steep decline in populist tendencies in 2020 in all eight of the European countries also surveyed last year."

Not a slight decline, nor a gradual decline, but a steep decline.
You can dismiss it if you like, but I'm waiting for filly to provide some evidence to support his theory.

Not a slight decline, nor a gradual decline, but a steep decline.
You can dismiss it if you like, but I'm waiting for filly to provide some evidence to support his theory.

I will dismiss it, how many far right members are there in the EU parliament?, how many European countries now have far right leaders?
Populism is on the rise and will continue to rise as long as economic migrants are encouraged into Europe.
It may be unpalatable to you those are the hard facts.
France, Marine le Pen, she got 34% of the final vote in the 2017 elections, latest polls put her and Macron neck and neck. I suspect that would be even higher given events in France in the last 7 days.
I'm sorry but the facts are really not supporting your belief that there has been any decline in populism let alone a steep one.
Apart from migration, what is the other major driver of populism? The economy, that's right, the little thing that's just been trashed by lockdowns all over Europe.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-could-win-first-round-of-2022-elections-poll

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36130006

what right minded people would attack a welcoming broad minded country that has welcomed them and so many immigrants from around the world.
White supremacists often attack their own countrymen. Cars and guns are their favourite weapons.
Who would have thought that the greatest terrorist threat to American lives is white supremacists.
The USA is full of immigrants, by the way.(y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back