Mass shooting in Plymouth!

We would be better off if we banned corrupt politicians.

I've often thought that our MP's should be drawn from a pool like our jury's??? Maybe democracy could be served by voting for who gets to be in the pool?

There has to be lots I haven't thought of that would go against this, but the more I think about it the better it looks . . . . !

Sponsored Links
I've often thought that our MP's should be drawn from a pool like our jury's??? Maybe democracy could be served by voting for who gets to be in the pool?

There has to be lots I haven't thought of that would go against this, but the more I think about it the better it looks . . . . !
Citizens assemblies. They work quite well to get non partisan consensus views on complex issues.

So of course we don't use them.

Citizens assemblies. They work quite well to get non partisan consensus views on complex issues.

So of course we don't use them.

Aaah ! That'll be why then. God forbid that we have a political system that could not be manipulated by vested interests, minority extremists, lunatics, extreme wealth, zealots, megalomaniacs, left wing Marxist revolutionaries, right wing fascist revolutionaries etc etc etc . . .

Sponsored Links
Back