Mass shooting in Plymouth!

Sponsored Links
Multiple fatalities apparently, although not believed to be terror related.

Sponsored Links
They seem to be awfully cagey about releasing information.

awful news a child has been killed…..rather sounds like a crazy domestic

My first thought was 'county lines' drug gangs, but as Notch says, sounds more like a domestic.

My first thought was 'county lines' drug gangs, but as Notch says, sounds more like a domestic.
My first thought was drugs too as they had ruled out terrorism.

very very rare in this country - mass shooting events

Gunman been named as Jake Davison who killed 3 females and 2 males before shooting himself, (well that will save us taxpayers a lot of money). Only mention of a child was by an un-named MP. Nothing in the official report yet.
Very sad indeed.

@Notch7 just seen your signature. Should point out that it wasn't the general public who voted for the idiot in power. ;)

Gunman been named as Jake Davison who killed 3 females and 2 males before shooting himself, (well that will save us taxpayers a lot of money). Only mention of a child was by an un-named MP. Nothing in the official report yet.
Very sad indeed.
Media now reporting (unconfirmed) it was a 5 year old girl.

Must admit that upon hearing the first brief snatched reports of Plymouth shooting on the radio I thought it must be in Massachusetts...

One wonders where/how a 'crane operator' got hold of a weapon in a country which has thankfully some of the strictest gun control laws in the world?

As the truth about this sad event begins to seep into the public domain . . .

Hear me now, that there were numerous missed opportunities to prevent this from ever escalating to this tragedy will be glossed over.

As the truth about this sad event begins to seep into the public domain . . .

Hear me now, that there were numerous missed opportunities to prevent this from ever escalating to this tragedy will be glossed over.
Of course.
We have police forces treating criminals like royals and going after law abiding citizens who react to criminal acts.
Potential dangerous situations are avoided at all costs so not to upset the mentally unstable who can go on to commit crime.
Snowflakes rules in force.

Another Incel Trump fan using their inadequacy to justify killing innocents.

Another Incel Trump fan using their inadequacy to justify killing innocents.

The guy is a terrorist.

https://imgur.com/a/maGScC6/

That's from his FB page - a Pro Trumper Incel RWR

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...g-gunman-said-terminator-final-youtube-video/

He admits to being an Incel and blackpiller

As to what a blackpiller is.

This is horrific reading.

https://www.newamerica.org/politica...-and-male-supremacism/red-pill-to-black-pill/

The Black Pill philosophy typically offers only two options for what to do with their new accepted reality: accept their fate as an incel or try to change society to their benefit—usually advocated as potentially achievable by means of mass violence and terror, not politics or other methods of change.

Members expressing suicidal ideation on misogynist incel forums are also encouraged to “go ER” or “be a hERo,” meaning to commit mass murder before committing suicide. Many misogynist incels don’t just advocate for suicide as a solution to inceldom, but also to create structural change through first committing mass violence.

Sponsored Links
Back