Mass shooting in Plymouth!

As the truth about this sad event begins to seep into the public domain . . .

Hear me now, that there were numerous missed opportunities to prevent this from ever escalating to this tragedy will be glossed over.

I'm told his mother, the first victim, had recently "begged" the authorities to look into the state of his mental health !

Sponsored Links
True but in this case he is a straight up Incel Terrorist.
How many incel terrorists go shopping with their mother.
He is just another Michael Ryan type, a loner who lived with his mum because he couldn't get a girlfriend, like Ryan he killed his mum and a lot of others.
Michael Ryans last words before he shot himself were 'i wish I'd stayed in bed'.
Not much of an ideology, is it.

How many incel terrorists go shopping with their mother.
He is just another Michael Ryan type, a loner who lived with his mum because he couldn't get a girlfriend, like Ryan he killed his mum and a lot of others.
Michael Ryans last words before he shot himself were 'i wish I'd stayed in bed'.
Not much of an ideology, is it.

He left his mother and if his FB posts are accurate he ended up resenting her. You can't compare him to Ryan as no motive was ever established whilst with Davison he described himself as a blackpiller and identified with incel ideology frequenting forums and posting on them.

The Crown Prosecution Service defines terrorism as the use or threat of action “for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause”.

Incels as an ideology is a growing terror threat.

Hear me now, that there were numerous missed opportunities to prevent this from ever escalating to this tragedy will be glossed over.
And theyll use it as an excuse to tighten firearm controls even more.

Sponsored Links
And theyll use it as an excuse to tighten firearm controls even more.

Not required, all that was necessary in this case was that the police should have performed the necessary checks.

They removed his licence, and gave it back to him in July this year, poor judgement and a missed opportunity.

Ban the private ownership of all fire arms in the UK

Shooting clubs

fire arms remain at the club u are not allowed to take said gun home

it must be kept and only used at the club

the country is full of fruit cakes or potential fruit cakes

Gun ownership for the over 90s only

blimey the bloke next door to we’re I keep my cars has a shot gun :eek:

Not required, all that was necessary in this case was that the police should have performed the necessary checks.

They removed his licence, and gave it back to him in July this year, poor judgement and a missed opportunity.

I don't know what checks, investigation and assessment was carried out. Do you?

Ban the private ownership of all fire arms in the UK
Justified how?

Shooting clubs

fire arms remain at the club u are not allowed to take said gun home
Security risks of making shooting clubs high value targets?

it must be kept and only used at the club
So how do you go elsewhere to use it for competitions, for example?

The gun didn't kill those people, Jake killed them.

What led Jake to killing them is what you should all be focusing on.

If you want to take the easy route & blame the gun, then yes, lets ban all guns.

Now go into your kitchens & remove all the knives.

There are lots of barmy nutters who can't get a girlfriend.

Those without guns would find it hard to kill half a dozen people in as many minutes.

Sponsored Links
Back