max kw under domestic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are we still limited to 70kw under ccn1?, I had a feeling it had been changed recently. I know I should know but I never see anything anywhere near that.

Sponsored Links
yes its still 70KW I think what you are getting mixed up with is pipe sizes were increased in domestic scope to allow for larger combi boilers to be installed with domestic ACS

Sponsored Links
Never normally a problem.
As when getting to those figures multiple boilers usually become
a sensible idea.

true of course but I have a small office / factory looking at a demand of around 100kw, not sure if ccn1 covers me. If not any commercial guys near Bristol fancy a day of commissioning?

yes its still 70KW I think what you are getting mixed up with is pipe sizes were increased in domestic scope to allow for larger combi boilers to be installed with domestic ACS

Isn't that still 35 mm ?

true of course but I have a small office / factory looking at a demand of around 100kw, not sure if ccn1 covers me. If not any commercial guys near Bristol fancy a day of commissioning?

If your stuck and no one local offers, I'll come over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back