Mayor of London

Who would you want for mayor of London?

• Red Ken

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Boris the blade

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • I think a bird might be running aswell?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
This thread has drifted off somewhat (no surprise there!). When you say:
I find it rather amusing you lot care so much, I can "Feel the love".
Who/what are you referring to... yourself, the mayoral candidates or someone/thing else?

If you missed the reference, have a re-read.

:rolleyes:
I'm fairly well educated, I read it once, that's enough.

As you refuse to clarify your position, I'll move forward with supposition. If you are referring to the mayoral candidates, then why is it you find it
rather amusing you lot care so much, I can "Feel the love".
:?: Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the candidates. Whether that opinion clashes with yours is neither here nor there, they're entitled to their 'love' as you refer to it.

Or have I read it wrong?

Sponsored Links
How about the moderating team removes all the off topic stuff.
All started by others :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The fact that you two have some sort of vendetta over a job that should/could/would have happened but didn't for whatever reason is none of our business nor are most here remotely interested. So lets leave it eh?

People come, people go, people come back. If you come here, try to be civil. It REALLY Isn't that difficult, even I can do it most of the time! If you choose to go and then return, same goes. I know you can be civil Sub. Alarm, just do it.

The fact that you two have some sort of vendetta over a job that should/could/would have happened but didn't for whatever reason is none of our business nor are most here remotely interested. So lets leave it eh?

People come, people go, people come back. If you come here, try to be civil. It REALLY Isn't that difficult, even I can do it most of the time! If you choose to go and then return, same goes. I know you can be civil Sub. Alarm, just do it.
Point made and taken. My deepest wish is that he doesn't reply nor refer to any comment made by me and I'll happily reciprocate :)

I voted for Boris but I can see this thread getting locked very soon.

I`ll accept the above as your acceptance instead. Long winded but the intention was clear.

Thanks for that.

Sponsored Links
Back