Meet my latest acquisition

Can we have this as early contender for thread of the year?

What's it like being a grandad?

I think I have 20-25 years to go yet. :eek:
Given that my first born couldn't figure out how to put his phone into a (wrap around your arm, running) case the other day, I'm hoping he remains equally as at a loss, when it comes to "where to put things" in matters of the flesh......

Sponsored Links
Congratulations to you and your family on the birth of your grandson.
Just when you were thinking it was time to start winding down for retirement life starts all over again! Tell your wife not to throw your old jeans away because she will need them to make knee patches in future ones. Your arthritis will subdue when the little fella starts crawling and you find yourself trying with him, or laying on your back on the floor with your feet under his armpits holding him high above you! LOL
It's great being a grandad because you can act silly again when you take them shopping and get away with it. I've got 6 to my own children and 2 step grandchildren. 5 of them are coming away with us in July so it's going to be great. :)

Given that my first born couldn't figure out how to put his phone into a (wrap around your arm, running) case the other day, I'm hoping he remains equally as at a loss, when it comes to "where to put things" in matters of the flesh......

My dad thought the same about me, proved him wrong at 18 when I gave him the good news that he was going to be a Grandad :LOL::LOL:(y)

Sponsored Links
I love my grandkids, I really do.

I made a lot of mistakes with my kids, I thought they wanted a nice house with all the trappings when apparently all they ever wanted was daddy at the school play & a horse is no use at all if daddy isn't watching her first rides on it.

When we pick 'em up, or they get dropped off, I always politely ask "how do you want them back, worn out, tired out or absolutely knackered???".

Sponsored Links
Back