Meet my latest acquisition

Sponsored Links
ALL the best to your new larger family.

When I saw the first few words, "baby Henry", I thought you bought a new vacuum cleaner.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Lovely name and Lovely boy.

First grandchild? I thought you were like 60 odd?

Lovely name and Lovely boy.

First grandchild? I thought you were like 60 odd?

Yep. 61 so getting on a bit. My son's 32 and they lost one in the late stages a few years ago. This one’s been touch and go on a couple of occasions. 72 hour labour, epidural, forceps delivery, lost a shedload of blood and now both mother and baby picked up an infection during the birth and have to stay in for at least another 24 hours.

72 hour labour, epidural, forceps delivery, lost a shedload of blood and now both mother and baby picked up an infection during the birth
Kinell! I thought our first sprog (19hr labour with Ventouse) was arduous enough. Phew!

Yep. 61 so getting on a bit. My son's 32 and they lost one in the late stages a few years ago. This one’s been touch and go on a couple of occasions. 72 hour labour, epidural, forceps delivery, lost a shedload of blood and now both mother and baby picked up an infection during the birth and have to stay in for at least another 24 hours.

I am deeply sorry for your sons loss, had a friend who that happened to, shook them up but they came over it when they had their first child after years of trying. They had a few medical issues to contend with but I am glad to say both parents and child are now doing great.

72 hours - that is some ordeal for poor mother and son.

Can we have this as early contender for thread of the year?

What's it like being a grandad?

I think I have 20-25 years to go yet. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back