Meet the people in work but living rough on the streets

100% children if it’s this one. That’s 600 less the weekly abductions of course. Do you think those criminal gangs that are carrying out the abductions are British? I don't, not for one minute. Was it that one @Notch7?

600 asylum seeking children passed through that one hotel in the article in 18 months. Notchy said children weren't coming here because they didn't have the stamina. Looks like when there is the chance of free luxury housing - the kids find the stamina from somewhere! :ROFLMAO:

No, the criminal gangs won't be British. Just like all those stabby/groomy types.

I think Notchy is more than a little gullible.

Also what the feck are we going to do with all these people. This country is nuts!

Sponsored Links
But why do they leave a safe country (France), risk their lives on inflatables, pay smugglers £1000s for the privilige - to come to another safe country??? Often destroying their passports, etc???

Those aren't the actions of genuine refugees/asylum seekers are they???
Check out Notch7's post, then repet your question if it has not been answered. :rolleyes:
Zoe Gardiner blows away the argument "France is a safe country they should stay there"

oh dear the Daily Mail headbangers will be exploding, the poor things wont be able to cope with logic

600 asylum seeking children passed through that one hotel in the article in 18 months. Notchy said children weren't coming here because they didn't have the stamina.
Try addressing Notch's comment, not what you think he said:
The reason old people don’t take arduous, dangerous journeys is because they don’t have the stamina
The reason children don’t often take arduous, dangerous journeys is because they don’t have the stamina and when family units travel, it increases the risk of failure
The reason women often don’t travel is because they are at risk from rape and also have less stamina.
So mostly it’s young single men or men hoping go get asylum and then apply for their wives.

The old, the children, the women are either displaced in their country or living in refugee camps

I think Notchy is more than a little gullible.
I think ReganandCarter is more than a little bigoted.

This country is nuts!
That's not the fault of foreigners.

Sponsored Links
Back