Meter Tail Clamps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Really simple question this one! I'm installing a new consumer unit (under building control) and need a couple of clamps for the tails but can't seem to find them anywhere (looked on eBay, Toolstation, CEF, TLC.). Can someone please point me in the right direction as I would think these must be easily available?

Sponsored Links
They are a manufacturer specific accessory, what make board is it for? Why do you need it?, not all boards have facility for one (alright, you could find one of another make and make it fit, but..(

Or do you mean the special stuffing gland to bring the tails through?

No not the stuffing gland, I mean clamps to tidy/hold the tails on the wooden back board. I was told before that although these were not an
absolute requirement, it was best practise. The photo below is not exactly what I'm after (these obviously wouldn't affix to a backboard) but hopefully is close enough to explain what I mean.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 142925.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thanks sparkymarka - I saw singles but couldn't find any doubles!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back