meterage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
tiles.jpg

Having a surely that aint right moment :oops: , trying to work out the meterage for the grey areas for 300x600 tiling. The figure I get dont seem right to me, could one of you tilers tell me what area you get.

Cheers ;)

PS, Mods if the pic turns out to be over large feel free to correct:cool:

PPS, forget that it is ok ;)

Sponsored Links
Grey area is approx 15-16m2 amount of tiles will depend if you fix them horizontal, vertical, straight bond or brick bond. So you will probably want about 18m2

Jason

Thanks Jason, dont know what I was doing wrong but I was way off, and I often have to measure areas :oops: .

Got two days to get the bathroom finished before the wife comes home sat night, havent told her I was doing it. now wheres that cheap travatine....

;)

i make it about that as well.

want to buy a cheap calculator at the same time? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: G, read your info in the sticky, sounds a piece of p155 :eek:

going to give it my best shot, if it goes t1t5 up Ill use you as my excuse :LOL: :LOL:

;)

:LOL: Feel free C. ;)
It is easy - it's just knowing what you can and can't do that takes a bit of time to learn. Then it's a matter of picking up speed whilst keeping the job perfect. Or at least that's what the wife says. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back