Milwaukee Thread

I can see the benefits of the adapters.

I'm legged into Milwaulkee M12 and Snap-on 14.4 Lithium now.

18v Milwaulkee would probably snap most of the stuff I work on Motorcycles wise!.

Sponsored Links
All this talk of the Milwaukee M12 range and an upcoming project has given me the chance to look at a new tool which will help me.

I need to unboard my garage to re-instate the garage door as the previous owner boarded it out, and lowered the ceiling.

I'm looking at getting this tool, so I can cut sections of the plasterboard out rather than just ripping it all out with a hammer.

https://www.powertoolsuk.co.uk/milw...1CgqNnMdQaj5bIpMrhENEgKTN_Fkqj_xoCKAcQAvD_BwE

Where do people on here normally buy there kit from

All this talk of the Milwaukee M12 range and an upcoming project has given me the chance to look at a new tool which will help me.

I need to unboard my garage to re-instate the garage door as the previous owner boarded it out, and lowered the ceiling.

I'm looking at getting this tool, so I can cut sections of the plasterboard out rather than just ripping it all out with a hammer.

https://www.powertoolsuk.co.uk/milw...1CgqNnMdQaj5bIpMrhENEgKTN_Fkqj_xoCKAcQAvD_BwE

Where do people on here normally buy there kit from

I've got it... it's pretty good

Sponsored Links
Looks a great tool!.

I use cheapest place normally, FFX Tools have great service and next day delivery.

For the few Milwaukee tools I've bought to date I've found Power Tools GB (Rex Crystal) to have a good range and good prices

Screenshot_20210817-094732_Gallery.jpg

Used this the first time for real Saturday night... heavey bright an feels good.... I'll use it for a bit of PM winter dog walking

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still trying to find a project to justify buying this..

Milwaukee-M12-Fuel-Oscillating-MultiTool10.jpg

Keith, I have the M18 model, it is a beast!! The blade change could be a better design though.

Andy

I've got the cordless Fien saw... comparing it with Dewalt and Makita it was far superior.....smother action, the vibration didn't shake you hand off. Not sure how good the Milwaukee is...

It got really good reviews (put up against 18v kit), I'm sure they mentioned it was one of best regards vibration through the tool.

I don't need it, but bought some 6ah batteries for my home kit so first excuse I get I'll buy one!.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back