Mira event XS Power Shower problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does it ever stop I wonder over the last two weeks we have had to buy a new pcb for the boiler and a new washing machine and guess what this morning the shower decided to give up on me so I really need some advice.
The pump in the shower unit is turning but not pumping water.I have checked the solenoid and its got about 3.4 ohms across the terminals and that is as far as I can get with my limited knowledge so can anyone advise me of any further checks I can make before I shell out another £300. All advice would be welcomed thanks.

Sponsored Links
could be worth checking inlet filters are not blocked, also that isolation valves are open, then next issue could be possible air-locks.

Sponsored Links
Are you getting any flow ie gravity flow ?
If no flow check filters first.
If getting gravity flow check the impeller they are common to separate from the motor, so the motor may be spinning but impeller isn't.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back