Miss Smith I'd like to shake your hand.

Sponsored Links
We have been to the RSPCA today with a view to getting a cat.

Oh no. You've done it now. Expect plenty of Flak from the resident cat haters. :rolleyes:

I stuck my head above the parapet last week, and came out as a cat owner. Seems I'm public enemy number one. Don't think Gary Glitter would have got more stick if he posted on GD. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Oh and anyone getting a staffie should have a psychological asesssment done too, and a criminal record check, and a postcode check, and an IQ test, and a drug test.
Just to save another poor wee dog from these chav/ned/schemie scumbags....Most of the rescue places are full of these breeds. Put in there when the owners end up in the jail as per usual.
Staffies are actually bright decent dogs- unlike their owners all too frequently.

and cats spray their p155 everywhere, which stinks,as if to say they own one wall of my house...and there must be 10 cats round us... horrible things !!

If I wanted a cat I would buy it, then do the world a favour and drown it.

Apart from the fact that does not make sense at all, that is downright sheer cruelty.

Instead of investing in an animal in order to kill it, if you really hate cats, then donate money to the animal welfare organisations so they can spey and neuter animals so they do not reproduce.

A much better investment.

If I wanted a cat I would buy it, then do the world a favour and drown it.

Apart from the fact that does not make sense at all, that is downright sheer cruelty.

Instead of investing in an animal in order to kill it, if you really hate cats, then donate money to the animal welfare organisations so they can spey and neuter animals so they do not reproduce.

A much better investment.

The trouble is, a lot of people obviously get some kind of kick out of killing or injuring defenceless animals. Don't think that your suggestion will satisfy their needs. Unfortunately.

Sponsored Links
Back