Have a go hero or thug like the train big man ?

Sponsored Links
I agree with whatever joe and Alarm say on this issue, because they're always right :rolleyes:

They'll be along shortly demanding the big guy be jailed.

What happened to "scotrail no ticket". Any news on that?

The good samaritan let the side down.

Apparently he didn't hurt him too much.

Sponsored Links
Again the ingrates miss the point.
A clear case of a old lady being mugged.
A clear case of violence instigated by a old man ticket inspector and initiated a bully.

No doubt the liberals will spout the usual.

A clear case of violence instigated by a old man ticket inspector and initiated a bully.

Eh?

Who's been ungrateful?

Right, got that bit.

This is where you're starting to lose me.

Usual what?

Not sure what that was all about Alarm but for me, the geezer carrying out the 'Rugby Tackle' did a great job. No doubt the piece of scum he brought down will now sue for unlawful imprisonment (being held down against his will), for the embarrassment and subsequent mental torture he has suffered as a result of the people that saw what had happened and for any injuries he can dream up.

EDIT: AH! Just seen the link posted by JimCrow above. Nice that the train inspector is back at work (quite rightly so, bleeding disgrace that they suspended him in the first place). But what happened to the bloke that threw the piece of excrement off the train?

The big man is being charged with assault and quite rightly so.

This guy made a citizen's arrest. I've got no problem with that - well done to him.

As far as the ticket thing goes, my guess is this.

The big man is a thug and will be charged.

The guy with the dodgy ticket has had no charges against him.

Scotrail have settled out of court with the ticket holder so they are now free to reinstate the conductor without fear of complicity.

Scotrail will pick up the tab for the big man's legal bill.

No bad publicity - that was Scotrail's aim.

Bet they gave him £50k.

Not sure what that was all about Alarm but for me,

Nor am I about your contribution.
You agree with what I said.

As for the train conductor, Joe has it spot on.

Am happy to agree about the bloke being a thug.
Would like to see any evidence of a pay-off to the student.
Suspect that the guard has been reprimanded but not sacked since he was probably ill-trained (no pun intended)

The big guys no more a thug than any bouncer on a saturday night tossing a lout out of a night club.

The big guys no more a thug than any bouncer on a saturday night tossing a lout out of a night club.
Not really. Going to a club means that you abide to the situation, one of which being that you may be manhandled out of there. Getting on a train does not have that agreement anywhere in the fine print nor ephemerally

Sponsored Links
Back